Undead Wolf

Share Your Character Creations!

20 posts in this topic

Love the idea! Won't have the game for a while, but will be sure to come back and post when I do. Looking forward to checking out some cool character designs.

iTqXkjO.jpg?1

3CRYzYG.jpg?1

Any idea if Character creations from the trial will be able to transfer to the main game?

10 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Any idea if Character creations from the trial will be able to transfer to the main game?

I hope, i really liked mine.

10 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Yes, a friend of mine played the trial before and started his main game today. He told me there was an option to import the trial character.

While I wait for a buddy of mine to start the game so we can play together, I decided to mess around in the character creator some more. I changed the look of my original character a bit (updated the pics in the opening post) and I also made an entirely new character. Went for a "rich girl" kind of look. :giggle:

Body View:

ERg5Rks.jpg

Face Close-up:

wCulGaM.jpg

Now I have the dilemma of deciding which character I'm actually going to use when I finally start the game... :hmm:

Edited by Undead Wolf

You guys have been posting some very cool designs! My favourite one so far has to be @Xionx's demon girl, though. It's something I knew had to be possible given the options available, but I don't think I would have been able to make one look as great as that. Awesome stuff! :D I would certainly like to see your take on a nekomimi. :)

@jackill1329 Dude, that's awesome! I'm super impressed how close you got it to the actual character. Only thing missing are those glorious panties. :awesome:

I tried to model my character after Yoshiko, however, I couldn't get her hair right. As great as the character creation is, it seems to be lacking when it comes to hair options. The extensions are a good way to fix this, but they rarely blend together properly (from my experience). 

Spoiler

tBD6TvU.jpg

tZBdeKx.png

if you are interested a friend of mine has a community called "Community Creations!" exactly for games like this. I only have my character from the demo but I will post it later.

nothing fancy

0OvXe6X.jpg

Edited by Void

Thanks @Undead Wolf I really enjoyed doing it. I saved video and may upload it to walk others through who wish to do the same!  Still wish there were a few more options, but overall I think it turned out well!

Since there was no Twintail hair options to my liking, I made one myself with the extensions(was uneven in the start but was able to fix it)

Used the hot springs and in battle screenshots.

Spoiler

04ba30d46a45beb2a0862c94347bcf6615700471

16180f5363a4d036301bcc8dc76d7bc515700471

55e411c157edeb900736a700a5eac14515700471

2f85ae54c6ec8f2cf0e30f5b860efea215700471

Dabbled quite a bit with the character creation;

First outfit

D1fzkLj.jpg

24N6gjG.jpg

yJ5Ivpt.jpg

Halloween Outfit

XcF3lr9.jpg

koVFifE.jpg

CSAOBPF.jpg

Red & White Outfit

0bzHIi9.jpg

lM9b5gl.jpg

e6f50Z4.jpg

Winter Outfit

IIXU2dA.jpg

nSacjrV.jpg

D9atvwD.jpg

Purple Outfit

33oiGv9.jpg

rEjPgbG.jpg

3EhBVBT.jpg

Orange Glow Outfit

KSh0V6o.jpg

y8eiZ8M.jpg

VVt7xGx.jpg

Final Outfit (Demon & Angel)

3sz4rcr.jpg

I0oVLCo.jpg

3oTCfVS.jpg

Intro
My friends had to talk me into purchasing CODE VEIN. 

I have streamed hundreds of hours of Soulsborne PvP dominance, Soul Level 1 runs, and what-have-you across all of the Soulsian releases.  I am not a beast like the kids who can do a no-hit playthrough are, but I have beaten each release at least once without dying.  I have been a Master of the Ganking Arts for an entire decade, so it wasn't the Soulsborne formula that I had an issue with.

I love role-playing games, and am a deep-seated Lorekeeper.  I find great enjoyment in searching out every shred of information in a game in order to help build its world in my imagination.  My average gameplay hours per title completion is 600+ real hours.  So it wasn't the role-playing structure I had an issue with. 

The issue was that I am not a fan of anime.  I understand anime; I've seen many different takes on the medium.  My general consensus is this: if the anime isn't Boogiepop Phantom, then it is not worth my personal time as it will consist of mostly tired, recycled character tropes and narrative beats that have never evolved in the entire medium since the 1970s.

So why am I posting all of this right here?  Because I am thankful for those friends talking me into CODE VEIN.  I was all too glad to change my mind about this game as I creeped my way through an Anor Londo-inspired church.  And even though my A.I. companion had to make a remark every time I opened my inventory to read through story-fluff on any new item found, I did find myself saying yes to no one in particular when she'd wonder aloud if I enjoyed exploring with her.

I will now post my character designs because I find it necessary as an exposition piece to end with a visual contradiction to the words above.  In writing mannerisms, this insinuates "growth" or "acceptability" of oneself.  While I am not rushing out and attempting to integrate myself further into the anime culture, I will feel more inclined to say "yes" when asked to watch or otherwise consume anime material.

Malfynnielle, Sorceress of the Bloodreign
Creation Profile
zCQqPfF.jpg

CpaAcAL.jpg
GNCEoFW.jpg

In-Action Profile View (Light)
FPvwPNT.jpg

In-Action Profile View (Dark)

3pqnseW.jpg

Action Sequence
4Eq80Sl.jpg
3U7yobn.jpg
azcPUka.jpg
V4XSurv.jpg
dXM5XCN.jpg
WWitUh0.jpg

Closing
I am currently level 17 and have just beaten the "Ornstein and Smough" boss. If anyone would like to throw down with me and put your CODE VEIN mechanics knowledge to the test, let me know. Since there is no PvP function in place to troll with, I've been issuing what I call a "Souls Check" in certain locations by pulling a member of the general population into my level 17 world. Many flounder immediately in the most humourous of ways, while a very bright few have true mastery of the game's mechanics.

Edited by Gamygin
Formatting

W6HeBhf.jpg

I made my character in the first demo. Have only played a bit of the game but will get back to at some point. I wanted my character to have a doll-like appearance.