Alchemy Tracker / Shopping List

Thank you this helped me enormously with my Mad Scientist trophy and platinum.

As you asked for feedback, the ingredients list was very accurate but I did notice 2 minor things.

Both "Bar of Chocolate" and "Coldstone" were listed twice on your ingredients and I think from what I observed both values added together were needed to complete the list for the Coldstones anyway.

I'm not sure about the Bars of Chocolate as I was carrying a huge amount but that one may be a duplicate listing by mistake I feel?

Like I said though that is very minor and I'm very grateful for the work you have done, just looking to help improve it slightly for anyone else that might want to take advantage of this excellent resource.

Edited by Jameseven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@bsdude0 man was that thing useful. It streamlined the process so much by letting me know how many more of said material I was gonna need. I could simply look for what I needed for the next item and durng that one trip farm all that I was gonna need, saving a lot of time on trips back and relooking up where each item was.

The plan you already had set up also helped a lot so that I didn't have to spend time checking which ones to avoid.

Thanks a lot =D

• 5 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 1:54 PM, inesses said:

this is really helpful @bsdude0, thanks a bunch!

any chance you made a familiar tracker spreadsheet also?

You're welcome @inesses, good luck!

I did not make one for familiars, but that would probably be a good idea! It's been about a year and I can still remember that part being a bit of a grind. I think I used a wiki to find the ones I was missing.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...