Mafia 1 Remake & Mafia 2 Remastered Coming (19 May 2020 / 25 September 2020) - Mafia 4 May be Coming

If I remember correctly, some of the challenges in Mafia 1 are notoriously hard. I remember there's one challenge you need to chase a plane on a race car. And the traffic doesn't yield. One collision then it is done. The worse is that you WILL be pulled over for speeding if cops are around. So you have to pray that the traffic is light and no police spawned on the way....

Yes it was. That was literally my most wanted console game for over 10 years. 

Btw: Since the Microsoft Store already leaked the release date of the mafia 2 remaster. They could also add the achievementlist to the servers. Want to see if it stays completely the same :D

8 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Ok Trophies are the same. DLC trophies as well. Still including the 1000 mile trophy in jimmy's vendetta. Hopefully the out of bounds glitch still works...

I did it legit and it wasn't that bad. Played twice through the DLC story and drove the big highway round for a few hours every day. After five days it was done.

3 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Is 99 for just Mafia 2?

99 austrailian dollars (around 60-65 US dollars / Euros) for all three games or 50 for mafia 2 or 3 seperately

30 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Is Mafia 2 a remake as well, or just simply a remaster?

just a remaster. Mafia 1 is a remake

Oh man 99 aud for all 3 and 50 aud for just Mafia 2? Any idea what the Mafia 1 remastered would be? I have an Australian account but that seems a bit steep since I really don't want to pay for Mafia 3 again which I hated so much that I didn't even bother platinuming. If Mafia 1 is 50 as well then might as well get the trilogy

I have Mafia III on going, the one last walkthrough including all DLC. Did it intentionally to make a third one a little more interesting. The question is, it has a separate list and saves, or I will have to start it all over again? Mean specifically statistics that carries with a standard edition walkthroughs.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

4 minutes ago, Brainwatched said:

Anyone know if PS3/4 versions of Mafia II will share a list of be separate? 

They have seperate lists, i already own mafia 2. Would be more interesting to know if mafia 3 has its own list, but i doubt it.

15 minutes ago, Rodrister said:

Does Mafia II Remastered have platinum + DLCs or only one long list?

Same as ps3. Platinum + 2 dlcs

6 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

The glitch still works in the PS4 Version. So the trophy is not too bad.

Good news! Or is it actually... Aren't they supposed to fix glitches in remasters? Anyway, I'm not gonna complain about that one.

They could have at least made every mile driven across the main game and all others DLCs count towards the trophy.

I'm going to guess they're going to make a separate trophy list for Mafia III, even though it's perfectly fine with just one list.

More than anything, I'm curious to see how Mafia 1 will turn out, but we have to wait until August to see more footage.