Mafia 1 Remake & Mafia 2 Remastered Coming (19 May 2020 / 25 September 2020) - Mafia 4 May be Coming

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I'm going to guess they're going to make a separate trophy list for Mafia III, even though it's perfectly fine with just one list.

More than anything, I'm curious to see how Mafia 1 will turn out, but we have to wait until August to see more footage.

Doubt both of it. Maybe they show a little bit of Mafia 1 this evening and Mafia 3 was already out in the australian store. They replaced the original Mafia 3 with the mafia 3 definitive edition and added the dlcs as a bundle for free download. Also, why should they put the mafia 2 trophy list on the psn servers and not mafia 3 if they are releasing simultaneously. Would make no sense, so Mafia 3 will most certainly have the same list as the old PS4 version.

7 hours ago, Big_Lebowski_Jr said:

Rien de disponible sur le PlayStation Store FRANCE, meme pas en precommande, idem pour le PlayStation Store US (peut etre normal pour le PSN US car il 3h45 du matin!)Moi c'est le 2 que j'ai envie de refaire, j'espére qu'il sera disponible aujourd'hui en FRANCE

C'est la première fois que je vois quelqu'un commenter en français ici ?

Alright, back to English.

Upon release, Mafia II: Definitive Edition will be automatically granted to all existing owners of Mafia II on Steam at no additional cost. All existing Mafia III owners on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam will be upgraded to Mafia III: Definitive Edition at no additional cost once the Definitive Edition has launched. Customers who own a combination of titles will receive special discounted upgrade offers to complete their trilogy via in-game menus within each of the Mafia titles.

Does this mean that if I own Mafia 3 which is essentially now upgraded to definitive edition then the other 2 games would only cost 30 usd since the standalone definitive edition of Mafia 3 is 29.99usd. Really hoping this is the case

4 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

DxChFmP.png

That last statement is interesting.  Since I already own Mafia III (and technically Mafia II disc on PS3), would I get a discount.  Would like Mafia I and the remastered Mafia II.

Mafia I: Definitive Edition has finally been announced and I can't be more excited. This game is one of the best games coming from my country and it is one of the most important games I've played in my childhood. As a native Czech speaker, I hope they will have the Czech dub in US release as an option, cause that's the one I'm used to. If you have a chance, I highly suggested going back and trying the OG version before the remaster comes out. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, djb5f said:

That last statement is interesting.  Since I already own Mafia III (and technically Mafia II disc on PS3), would I get a discount.  Would like Mafia I and the remastered Mafia II.

Yeah that's precisely what I am trying to find out as well. By right Mafia 1/2 should be 30 usd for us since Mafia 3 definitive ed is 30 usd by itself

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

I own Mafia 3 digitally but i have to pay for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition.  Bummer was really looking forward to get all the DLC for "free".

Did you go to the ps store and just download all the free DLC for Mafia 3?

44 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Did you go to the ps store and just download all the free DLC for Mafia 3?

Ohh that how it works. Nope i just looked at the Definitive Edition and saw a price. I can get 2/3 DLC for free. Faster Baby still charges me.

Edited by Quink666

16 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Ohh that how it works. Nope i just looked at the Definitive Edition and saw a price. I can get 2/3 DLC for free. Faster Baby still charges me and Mafia III: DLC Content Pack which contains all 3 is not avaible because it says i don't own Mafia 3 which i do own...  Guess i have to settle for 2 out of 3.

Hmm I got the disc from the US so I had to go into the US store and all dlc was available for me to download. I am still trying to figure out how to get a discount for Mafia 1/2 though. I went into Mafia 3 after installing all patches but theres no option to access the store from within the game. Their faq claims that u will get a discount 

Just now, steel6burgh said:

So is it not possible to buy just mafia 2 do I have to spend 59.99 on the trilogy??  

It is possible to buy it separately for 30 usd but Mafia 1 is going to be 40usd so it makes no sense to buy them separately unless u just want 1 of the 3. They claim that if you own Mafia 3 u will get a discount on the other 2 but I don't know how to activate the discount

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Hmm I got the disc from the US so I had to go into the US store and all dlc was available for me to download. I am still trying to figure out how to get a discount for Mafia 1/2 though. I went into Mafia 3 after installing all patches but theres no option to access the store from within the game. Their faq claims that u will get a discount 

It is possible to buy it separately for 30 usd but Mafia 1 is going to be 40usd so it makes no sense to buy them separately unless u just want 1 of the 3. They claim that if you own Mafia 3 u will get a discount on the other 2 but I don't know how to activate the discount

i only want 2 i have no interest in 3 or the 1st one.

edit: found it.  Didn't show up by typing the name in found it under new releases listed separately.

Edited by steel6burgh

Does anyone else that own Mafia 3 digital have issues with 1 or more of the DLC not beeing free as they are supposed to?

Faster Baby charges me and i can't get the content pack which includes all 3 since it says i do not own Mafia 3 but when i try to put Mafia 3 deluxe edition in my basket just to test the store it says i can't because i own Mafia 3. So some stuff thinks i own Mafia 3 but some items in the store does not think so. Not the end of the world since i still get 2 DLC for free.