Mafia 1 Remake & Mafia 2 Remastered Coming (19 May 2020 / 25 September 2020) - Mafia 4 May be Coming

776751_ps4_a.jpg

81EO+pWQ30L._SX342_.jpg

Mafia Trilogy is rolling out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Physical copies will be available August 28, but if you purchase a digital copy now, you'll get instant access to ultra-HD definitive editions of Mafia II and Mafia III. Then, on August 28, you'll be able to download Mafia: Definitive Edition, a from-the-ground-up remake of the original game from 2002. Alternatively, you can buy digital copies of the games individually.

Further complicating matters, some owners of the original games get free upgrades to the definitive editions. If you own Mafia II on Steam, you'll get the new version for free. If you own Mafia III on PS4, Xbox One, or Steam, you'll get the new version for free as well. Publisher 2K says, "Customers who own a combination of titles will receive special reduced-price upgrade offers to complete their trilogy via in-game menus within each of the Mafia titles."

Now that we're all clear on that, here's where you can buy the new games.

Source

1 hour ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Further complicating matters, some owners of the original games get free upgrades to the definitive editions. If you own Mafia II on Steam, you'll get the new version for free. If you own Mafia III on PS4, Xbox One, or Steam, you'll get the new version for free as well. Publisher 2K says, "Customers who own a combination of titles will receive special reduced-price upgrade offers to complete their trilogy via in-game menus within each of the Mafia titles."

I wonder how much a discount I would get if I own both complete editions of Mafia 2 and Mafia 3 digitally.

On 5/20/2020 at 1:14 AM, DarkLordSHTR said:

776751_ps4_a.jpg

81EO+pWQ30L._SX342_.jpg

Mafia Trilogy is rolling out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Physical copies will be available August 28, but if you purchase a digital copy now, you'll get instant access to ultra-HD definitive editions of Mafia II and Mafia III. Then, on August 28, you'll be able to download Mafia: Definitive Edition, a from-the-ground-up remake of the original game from 2002. Alternatively, you can buy digital copies of the games individually.

Source

Damn. I like the cover of Mafia Definitive but I don't really find the Trilogy one so good looking.

On 5/20/2020 at 1:14 AM, DarkLordSHTR said:

776751_ps4_a.jpg

81EO+pWQ30L._SX342_.jpg

Source

I have the digital copy of 3 we got on ps plus awhile back but there's still a price tag on the definitive edition :(

13 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I have the digital copy of 3 we got on ps plus awhile back but there's still a price tag on the definitive edition :(

Yeah but all the DLC is free, so download that or the content pack and voila you got the definitive edition.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Then you have the Definitive Edition. My games said i had it even without the DLC beeing bought.

I bought a hard copy right after release at a black Friday sale at Walmart and got the dlc pass then but I also got the digital version from plus which has now vanished :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...