Counter-Sniper

Hartgroove

I can‘t get the trophy to register. I‘m in NG+ and just after Little Johnny Fight. When I go to the 3 in Downtown and the 2 at the Cathedral i manage to sniper the turrets only but the trophy won‘t come. What did I do wrong? Since it is different areas are you have to visit them in one go without dying?

33 minutes ago, Carmac030 said:

I can‘t get the trophy to register. I‘m in NG+ and just after Little Johnny Fight. When I go to the 3 in Downtown and the 2 at the Cathedral i manage to sniper the turrets only but the trophy won‘t come. What did I do wrong? Since it is different areas are you have to visit them in one go without dying?

You need to kill the enemies manning the turrets, not just the sniper turrets themselves. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

does it count if my sniper #1 fell off the ledge after i hit him a few times?  i went back to revisit the area and he wasn't there any longer, or his turret.  I can backtrack to an earlier save prior to little johnny boss fight but I'd rather move forward if i can.  I just worry the trophy might be bugged if he fell off and the game didn't count him as me killing him.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...