What's a "Concodrance Officer?"

Fahdi

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, body-haters-_ said:

I'm afraid we'll never see a remastered of DS.. hasn't Visceral games shut down btw? i know ea still owns it but i doubt they care about it anymore

EA recently announced plans to remaster their classics. There's a decent chance Dead Space will be included in that

On 11/8/2019 at 10:58 PM, AK-1138 said:

You just know there are people out there who sincerely refuse to play the game because of this mistake.

There is no emoticon for what I am feeling!

But seriously, I would love for the remaster to have something like an extra character journal saying, "Here, we call it 'concodrance'".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

The funniest thing ever would be for them to keep the spelling error even when the remasters roll out 1f602.png

Not at all. I'd love to use a remaster as a PSNP milestone (given this is like the only place they exist), but if it has the typo still, then that won't be possible.

40 minutes ago, body-haters-_ said:

I'm afraid we'll never see a remastered of DS.. hasn't Visceral games shut down btw? i know ea still owns it but i doubt they care about it anymore

Which ever games of ea that gets remastered, it most likely will be outsourced to another studio.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:26 AM, EcoShifter said:

Not at all. I'd love to use a remaster as a PSNP milestone (given this is like the only place they exist), but if it has the typo still, then that won't be possible.

Agreed; let's hope they update it if it ever rolls out again...imagine the trophy description saying "we got it right this time!"

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:
On 9/27/2019 at 2:37 PM, Helyx said:

If they ever decide to correct this, I hope it's in a remastered version of the original Dead Space. (you can keep the rest of the franchise)

*I come from the future*
You asked for it, you have it!

PS3: Concodrance Officer

PS5: Concordance Officer

You got your wish! lol

• 8 months later...