My PS4 profile doesn't have all my games?

Glitxhh42

This has been an issue for abour 6-8 months now. 

Some of the games I own and play aren't on my PS4 profile in the games tabs. These games are in my library.

Examples of games missing are:

- Smite

- Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

- Danganronpa 1.2 RELOAD

And I know it's not because I haven't played them in a while, as I play Smite almost every single day.

Does anyone know how to fix this or at least whats going on?

• Like 1

I remember reading about this from somewhere here, that some (very few) are experiencing this phenomenon. I don't think there is a actual fix though but wait for it to fix itself.

Seeing its already 6-8months though for you, that really sucks it hasnt fix itself yet.

There is one thing you can try to do if it really bothers you. But I can't promise it'll fit it since there had been no official way to fix it.

I'm thinking your profile might be glitched and not showing it for whatever reason obviously.

This process will delete everything on your PS4, except installed games.

1. I would first back up all your saves to cloud since you have ps plus that'll be easy.

2. Delete your profile on your PS4.

3. Remake your profile on your PS4.

4. Download back your saves from cloud server.

Everything should be new now. Youll even get all those annoying notification of a new user. Play the said game and see if it'll load it back into your recent activity in Games.

Let us know if this works!! :D Good luck.

45 minutes ago, Glitxhh42 said:

This has been an issue for abour 6-8 months now. 

Some of the games I own and play aren't on my PS4 profile in the games tabs. These games are in my library.

Examples of games missing are:

- Smite

- Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

- Danganronpa 1.2 RELOAD

And I know it's not because I haven't played them in a while, as I play Smite almost every single day.

Does anyone know how to fix this or at least whats going on?

because the ps4 has a cap of how many applications its showing on the dashboard at any given time. its just the way it is. lets say it only shows a max of 8 games on the dashboard, you download a 9th game, the last one you played gets pushed back in the “applications downloaded”.

9 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

because the ps4 has a cap of how many applications its showing on the dashboard at any given time. its just the way it is. lets say it only shows a max of 8 games on the dashboard, you download a 9th game, the last one you played gets pushed back in the “applications downloaded”.

You can have more than 8 if you want, it can be unlimited if you choose by going to settings > system > and choose not to be condensed content but the lag is horrible on the original PS4 if you have a ton of installed games all showing on dashboard.

But I don't think the OP is talking about that. If you look on their profile with the Ps App or Ps4, those 3 games do not show under their "Games"

I have this exact same problem (on the PS4 itself not here on this site).  If anyone happened to be looking at my profile the only way they could see my complete list of games is to click on the trophies section itself of my profile.  If they just clicked on the games list it would only show about a third of the games I've played.  Quite annoying as some of my more impressive platinum's aren't on the games list.  Not that there's a mass of people looking at my profile of course so it doesn't really matter but it does bug me.