Super Blood Hockey is $5.09 in the flash sale that just went live. Highly recommend it.

big_bob002

8 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Looks pretty fun and the platinum looks quite reasonable. I think I’ll pick this one up.

It is an easy Plat actually.

Here's some quick tips.  I picked some of these up from the other topic.

-You can get a one goal lead and then hang out behind your own goal.  You might get 1 guy from the other team to chase you but you can just do loops around your goal until the clock runs out.

-Anything related to deaths on ice, etc has to he done in the mini career mode.  The way it works is your guys get brain damage every match.  You can choose not to rest them between matches.  The only way injuries/deaths can happen is from fighting.  You can start a fight by bumping into your own goalie 5-6x.  You can win fights easy by going straight to the top and down to the bottom while mashing the punch button. Repeat.

The result of fights is guys will get either death, long term injury or short term injury.  Short term injury they will get up from before the game ends.  I tried to alternate which team loses the fight and you need get to get lucky to not have too many long term injuries in that one game.

-For career mode you can finish the match and if you lose you can exit without saving.  You save by resting overnight.

-Contrary to posts on other sites you do NOT need to win every game in your first season.  If you look at the calendar there's a mini playoffs.  I only lost 1 game and still got the trophy.

-For 100 wins I did the exhibition matches, 1:00 periods. 3 periods obviously.  Takes roughly 4 min per win. I was at about 50 wins after getting all the other trophies.

Edited by big_bob002
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...