Digital or Physical?

Roronora_Zoro666

My physical disk just gave its last breath. I checked it and saw that it was scratched to hell and realized I couldnt proceed further like this after it froze 4 consecutive times in the same area. 

Now to the question at hand, I have the Far Cry Compilation disk and a separate digital copy of the game. Will either of these work without any glitching or should I cough up another $20 on a 4th copy of the game?

• Like 1

The digital version is even glitchier. I played the disc version a couple of years ago and got the glitch where I didn't get one of the diamonds after completing a mission. I only realized it at the very end which totally killed my motivation, but I'm planning to play it again very soon. You really need to keep track of those pesky diamonds...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

Keep in mind, NA saves aren't compatible with the EU version.

Completely slipped my mind. 

3 hours ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Personally I didn’t had any issue when I was boosting the game back in the day, I was using a Compilation as my main, a physical on my 2nd PS3 and a digital on my 3rd, all NA. Finished the campaign without a prob as well.

The online glitched on me, no idea as to why but I did resolve it with a name change. As for the topic in question, it is more so the campaign. Btw, you technically couldve used digital for 2 systems via gamesharing.

Which version did you use for the campaign?

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Completely slipped my mind. 

The online glitched on me, no idea as to why but I did resolve it with a name change. As for the topic in question, it is more so the campaign. Btw, you technically couldve used digital for 2 systems via gamesharing.

Which version did you use for the campaign?

I know I could but I already have one retail copy, then I bought the Compilation for having all the games on the disc, was just missing the 3rd one which a friend shared with me.

I’ve used the Compilation for everything.

6 hours ago, Nemesis_WM said:

I know I could but I already have one retail copy, then I bought the Compilation for having all the games on the disc, was just missing the 3rd one which a friend shared with me.

I’ve used the Compilation for everything.

I bought the Compilation first, then digital, then physical.

I'm hoping I am just as fortunate, then.