Exalted Reputation Trophy

IntrepidHunter

It’s getting rank 30 in multiplayer co-op, which requires 400 medals. Unless you get more later each boss kill nets you 1 medal in the early game. I’m also hearing that it can be a rare drop from normal enemies while in co-op. Regardless unless there’s a way to get a lot more medals this is going to be an incredibly grindy trophy

7 minutes ago, Big_Tricky_T said:

It’s getting rank 30 in multiplayer co-op, which requires 400 medals. Unless you get more later each boss kill nets you 1 medal in the early game. I’m also hearing that it can be a rare drop from normal enemies while in co-op. Regardless unless there’s a way to get a lot more medals this is going to be an incredibly grindy trophy

That's some stupid crap right there. This might be the trophy then that keeps me from getting a plat. Hopefully someone finds an easier way to do this rather than 400 boss fights. That's insane. Thanks for the reply.

So after doing some testing, you can receive a medal for summoning people to your world as well, and the bosses of depth floors are farmable. The first floor boss dies in about 15 seconds so this can be a low effort way to grind medals. Haven't tried killing regular mobs on the floor yet while in co-op to see if they drop medals, will update after some more testing.

Update: Sub bosses in depths also drop medals when killed 100% of the time 

Update 2: After 3 depth runs as host and 2 as a summoned player I have yet to see any medals drop from regular enemies

Edited by Big_Tricky_T

• 3 weeks later...

What an incredibly boring and poorly thought out trophy. Pretty much ruined otherwisely enjoyable game. High level players running low level depths dungeons over and over again. I mostly just join a game and go afk at the final boss door because the host reaches the sub-boss encounters before the guest and kills them way before the guest can even connect their moves so there is no point in following the host to sub-bosses. ? Only following if I see a low level player that might actually need help.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am 3/4ths of the way done with this trophy. For anyone undertaking this soon and can only play offline, it is definitely a whole lot better farming Trials I all the way through than mindlessly going back and forth the first level on Trials II, unless you want to lose a part of your sanity. I found, and as a lot of people would also recommend, Final Journey is the key in melting the bosses. You are guaranteed 2 and 4 medals on level 3 and level 6. There is also a good chance that floors 4 and 5 will drop 2 medals a piece. Floor 1 and 2 drop 1 medal a piece but drop rate is low. I started consistently clearing the Trial as early as level 160ish. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 5:28 AM, Kimbapbap said:

I am 3/4ths of the way done with this trophy. For anyone undertaking this soon and can only play offline, it is definitely a whole lot better farming Trials I all the way through than mindlessly going back and forth the first level on Trials II, unless you want to lose a part of your sanity. I found, and as a lot of people would also recommend, Final Journey is the key in melting the bosses. You are guaranteed 2 and 4 medals on level 3 and level 6. There is also a good chance that floors 4 and 5 will drop 2 medals a piece. Floor 1 and 2 drop 1 medal a piece but drop rate is low. I started consistently clearing the Trial as early as level 160ish. 

I tried this but I’m having trouble not dying frequently. I’m gonna try using final journey on the bosses though

• 2 years later...