Swiss Army Drone

DKShadow

For anyone looking for the drone modules, the below list should be complete. Credit to the author sourced below. 

1. A.I.D. ‘Empire’ Sniper Rifle
  2. CREO Industrial Magnet – Buy from the drone vender.
  3. EMP-44 ‘Starfish’ – Reward for killing Little Johnny.
  4. GAIA Laser – Story related
  5. Grenade – Buy from the drone vender or obtain from a quest.
  6. JAG Bio-Sensor – Help the fake Russian by finding the broken drone and turning it over to him. You can only obtain this if you choose to look the other way.
  7. JAG-1000 ‘Carnivore’ Shotgun – Cut off Captain Cervantes’ left leg.
  8. Klokonov R-47 AutoRifle – Story related
  9. Molotov Cocktail – Buy from the drone vender or obtain from a quest.
  10. R-1 ‘Diode’ Laspistol – Unlock through story progression.
  11. S&R Drone – Unlocked through progression.
  12. SPARK ‘Enlightener’ Electro-Beam – Finish Highball’s quest.
  13. SPARK Engineer’s Turret – Simply cut off a Spark Engineer’s body. These are the enemies that deploy turrets in the bay area. Please note, they’ll almost, if not always, lack chest armor, so you get this as a reward instead.
  14. SSM ‘Vanguard’ Missile – Split the reward with Hawke or buy it from the drone vender.
  15. VULC-88 ‘Panthera’ Rotary Gun – Destroy the flame turret during the second phase of the Major General Ezra Shields fight.
  16. W-101 Spray Can – Story related.
  17. W-102 Banner – Story Related
  18. Proximity Mine - Obtained by cutting off the left leg of a SPARK Engineer. 

Source: https://www.justpushstart.com/2019/09/the-surge-2-swiss-army-drone-trophy-achievement-guide/

Edited by DKShadow
Answered my own question so turned this into an answer thread.
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

You're missing the proximity mine module which is also obtained from a SPARK engineer. Both the mine and turret can be cut off the left leg. 

I did read about the proximity mine being a thing, but can confirm that it isn’t required for the trophy as I never obtained it. I’ll add it to the list though, just in case. Thanks! 

10 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

Can't even get my name listed, though admittedly I didn't publish it under my name. xD

I did credit the list as best I could! :D

25 minutes ago, DKShadow said:

I did read about the proximity mine being a thing, but can confirm that it isn’t required for the trophy as I never obtained it. I’ll add it to the list though, just in case. Thanks!

Ah ok. I grabbed it because I wasn't sure if it was required or not. You are very welcome though. 

3 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

You're missing the proximity mine module which is also obtained from a SPARK engineer. Both the mine and turret can be cut off the left leg. 

Like DK said, it isn't required. It's possible others are not required too, like it doesn't include consumables, I just know when I got the trophy I wrote the guide with what information I had. Since the community for this game was so small and it's way too hard to figure some things out (you can only obtain a drone again if you start a new file) I just estimated some of them and made such to include the most important ones.

Most people will probably get to the end without JAG-1000 ‘Carnivore’ Shotgun, VULC-88 ‘Panthera’ Rotary Gun and/or SPARK Engineer’s Turret if they didn't use a guide. 

49 minutes ago, TroffeMagnus said:

So i guess this trophy is missable, if some drones only can be required from bosses?. I have already beaten them.

Well, kind of. You can correct any problems in NG + whatever you need if you want. A new cycle is not that hard. Once I had someone tell me the trick to get the Carnivore shotgun I had a save immediately after Little Johnny on NG+ and I was able to rush from that med station to a SPARK for the turret and then went to the hotel, go through the garden and activate everything, kill the boss and obtain the module, kill the other boss, go to the command post, go through that for the hook, go back to the start, save and made a copy, followed by going back to see the boss and earn the last module I needed (this was on a save before I had those things) and got the platinum in like an hour and a half. Mind you, I skipped practically every fight, literally ignored everything I could and all that but still, you can ignore most things, just kill some enemies for weapons and get enough scrap to upgrade your weapon and probably beat the game in four to five hours.

• Like 1

On 2019-09-29 at 9:04 PM, Admiralvic said:

Like DK said, it isn't required. It's possible others are not required too, like it doesn't include consumables, I just know when I got the trophy I wrote the guide with what information I had. Since the community for this game was so small and it's way too hard to figure some things out (you can only obtain a drone again if you start a new file) I just estimated some of them and made such to include the most important ones.

Most people will probably get to the end without JAG-1000 ‘Carnivore’ Shotgun, VULC-88 ‘Panthera’ Rotary Gun and/or SPARK Engineer’s Turret if they didn't use a guide. 

Well, kind of. You can correct any problems in NG + whatever you need if you want. A new cycle is not that hard. Once I had someone tell me the trick to get the Carnivore shotgun I had a save immediately after Little Johnny on NG+ and I was able to rush from that med station to a SPARK for the turret and then went to the hotel, go through the garden and activate everything, kill the boss and obtain the module, kill the other boss, go to the command post, go through that for the hook, go back to the start, save and made a copy, followed by going back to see the boss and earn the last module I needed (this was on a save before I had those things) and got the platinum in like an hour and a half. Mind you, I skipped practically every fight, literally ignored everything I could and all that but still, you can ignore most things, just kill some enemies for weapons and get enough scrap to upgrade your weapon and probably beat the game in four to five hours.

Thanx man youre right you han rush trough the game pretty fast just following the storyline ?? in going för NG+ mor and i rally love these games.

Finishing Highball's quest at Cloud 9 only got me a weapon. I obtained the Spark Enlightener Beam module from cutting an enemy's limb but unfortunately I can't remember exactly which one. He will shoot an electrical beam at you though so it's fairly easy to figure out the enemy you need.

Also, I got the GAIA Laser from the enemies that are stuck in nanite in Gideon's Rock. Do you get it anyway via story progression?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2019 at 9:35 PM, Killbomb said:

Finishing Highball's quest at Cloud 9 only got me a weapon. I obtained the Spark Enlightener Beam module from cutting an enemy's limb but unfortunately I can't remember exactly which one. He will shoot an electrical beam at you though so it's fairly easy to figure out the enemy you need.

Also, I got the GAIA Laser from the enemies that are stuck in nanite in Gideon's Rock. Do you get it anyway via story progression?

this is currently the truth for me as well and I’m currently and actively playing through the game in the present.. I don’t have the trophy for all drones but I can confirm that everything in the quote above was exactly the same for me

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx
Clarification