Everyone (or most) people hate this game (except me) (stream compilation)

SelectiveGamer

So here's the first of my 'new method' streams since I got sick and tired of the 'blocked scene' nonsense. It went pretty well honestly. There's was only one small portion that got framedropped and it only lasted a minute or two.

If you want to give me advice on how to improve it with my new method... feel free to. Just do so kindly. Also... I'm aware of the mic issue but have no idea on how to fix it. So if you want to give suggestions about that too again feel free and do so kindly.

Honestly... I'm one of the rare few that actually likes this game and I give a few reasons as to why. Most others despise it with a passion. ? But whatever. I like it and that's all that really matters.

This game is going to be the death of me though. Since I want Perfect Ending 100% Story Completion and the only way to do that (on one playthrough anyway) is to beat an unbelievably hard ass dungeon filled with superbosses with another superboss at the end of it. Oh... BTW... no Zanmato to save me this time. So... yeah... ?

Wish me luck if you want to. It's pretty obvious that I'LL NEED IT.

Anyway here's the video.

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 3

I love X-2, it's my third most favorite Final Fantasy (behind VI and VIII). Can't watch the video right now so I can't give opinions on it. Assuming you're playing the remaster the monster companions make Bevelle Underground and all super bosses within a complete joke if built correctly. If you're on PS2 then Trigger Happy + Catnip is wonders but it doesn't work on the remaster.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

The only hard part is 100% on one playthrough as you miss one event and it can screw you (like it did me) and you will have to replay about 25% of the game to get to 100% again

I think I had to replay this game 3 times for this reason, always something stupid that I overlooked even with a guide.

4 minutes ago, Jadoni6130 said:

I think I had to replay this game 3 times for this reason, always something stupid that I overlooked even with a guide.

Yeah, I was really happy when it finally unlocked. Such a stressful platinum but a fun game (well more fun than FFX).

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I loved this game back on the PS2! Haven't played much of it since, but I have the remastered version for each console when I get around to actually playing it. Me and my friend loved playing Blitzball! I watched a few minutes of your video. Good job! I'll watch more on my day off lol. Glad you're giving this game a playthrough.

I love FF10-2! I mean not as much as Tactics, and 6-10, but those are 10/10 games and all in my top favorite games of all time. I've beaten 10-2 many times and even 100% the game a few times too, but when it finally came out with trophies I just didn't have the patience to get the platinum like I would have 15 years ago. Also while the story is silly for the most part, the gameplay is amazing. Love the Dresspheres ( classes) and it has some of the hardest Optional Bosses in the series. I mean, it's still not hard, but it's harder than 7, 8, 9, and 10. Especially 7 and 8, sooo easy. But sooo fun too lol 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...