Trophy Thoughts?

43 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Looks fine but are Faction missions and the Raid trophies offline trophies? Something tells me those are online related but I could be wrong.

as far as i can say from the beta, factions are offline, the raid isnt in the beta yet, but judging from other games, the raid will be the hardest PvE content which will either be coop only or very hard solo.

And the only PvP trophies are win one game and get one kill as every class as far as i can tell.

Wow, I thought this list went up really early and realised this game is out in a week! Forgot about this. After having a spoiled experience with Wildlands due to the bugs, collectibles, and terrible DLC, I really like this list and it's quite encouraging that Breakpoint will address many of my prior concerns. It's not a day 1, as I have quite a bit on next month in and outside of gaming, but it's on my radar as a possibly Christmas request if its semi-decent. 

A lot of the trophies look like they are for combat-related tasks, which are the types of trophies I enjoy the most along with random miscellaneous ones for doing fun tasks. This also looks generally much more straightforward, even if it isn't "easier" due to the MP (although still pretty easy). MP trophies seem fine; even if Raid is online-only and difficult content, the trophy is only to "enter" it. Possibly need to be X level or have X gear requirements to enter. Most of the other MP trophies seem participatory.  Unless I'm missing something (didn't play beta or Wildlands PvP), it only requires 50 kills as a certain team online (presuming YOU are the ghosts in the game, mayve you have to be on the bad side killing the ghosts online...may be wrong on this), one with each character type, win a match, enter a raid, and some random co-op stuff similar to Wildlands. Faction missions could be online too? If so, do 8 in a day and 5 "elite" ones ever. Only thing that could really ruin this is no match-making, a problem for someone like myself whose friends are primarily single-player gamers.

The other main thing that encourages me is that it doesn't look like the collectible demand is anywhere as intense. Appears you have to discover X number of drones, etc. This MAY mean all, but not necessarily so, and even if does it still seems far less than Wildlands. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Wildlands was my worst experience with collectibles ever. Nothing tracked properly, the collectibles weren't fun or meaningful, and the map was so huge combing through it to account for tracking errors was utterly painful. Took hours, and hours, and hours....it turned a 40 hour base completion to a 60 hour one I'd say.

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say that Wildlands was my worst experience with collectibles ever. Nothing tracked properly, the collectibles weren't fun or meaningful, and the map was so huge combing through it to account for tracking errors was utterly painful. Took hours, and hours, and hours....it turned a 40 hour base completion to a 60 hour one I'd say.

You definitely aren’t exaggerating about the collectibles. I don’t judge games based off their trophy list but the amount of collectibles splattered across the insanely huge map mixed with tedious side activities was just a damn chore to go through.

Edited by NaseemJohn

Well I've already had a trophy glitch on me, I've managed to get a kill with each class in the multiplayer but still don't have the trophy for unlocking each class.

EDIT: Created a new character and was able to get the trophy to pop.

Edited by ph0nix123
  • Like 1