Does This Game Truly Have the Most Trophies?

SuperSaiyan3985

Yeah, sure seems like it, though Dead by Daylight might be the next one under at just over 125 trophies (it seems to have been split into another list with the Stranger Things update, trophy limit ordeal).

But if you were talking about Driveclub only and not the Bikes extension, then my above example would technically be more.  But I did notice that Bikes has about 50 or so trophies attached to it on its own (but I've not played that myself, so I'm uncertain on how Bikes works, if you need Driveclub to play it or not).

• Like 1

At the time of this response, Driveclub has the most trophies of any game.

If your criteria for "a game with the most trophies" only considers a single individual trophy list, then its 128 trophies outnumber its closest competitors: Hitman 2Zen Pinball 2, Dead By Daylight, and Rise of the Tomb Raider, all which have a count of 125 trophies.

If you combine multi-list trophy games and add up the total, then Driveclub still has the most at 179 trophies, while its closest competitor Hitman 2 has 146.

Driveclub + DLC = 179. Base List = 128

Hitman 2 + DLC = 146. Base List = 125

Dead Daylight + = 131. Base List = 125

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 4

Hitman 2 is awesome by the way. And outranks Dead By Deadlight in points (among other things).

Personally I'd say Driveclub has 135 trophies. DC Bikes is its own thing. They should've done an expanded list like Hitman 2 and I would have bought those last two DLCs. ?

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

4 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Hitman 2

2 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Hitman 2

2 hours ago, Conker said:

Hitman 2

See my above response. It really comes down to one's personal perspective on how someone defines "the most trophies in a single game." This should probably be explained to @SuperSaiyan3985

Due to technical limitations, game functions, and various other reasons, there are currently about 5 games that have multiple trophy lists. An example of these additional lists would be shown by this search. There's also a few other games that are technically completely independent of one another but share functions, and add multiple trophy lists upon launch, but for simplicities sake, I won't discuss that.

Anyway, it's not really obvious to non owners of this game, but Driveclub Bikes is actually a DLC pack for Driveclub. There's two versions of the DLC, one as a standalone and one as an add-on. Regardless of which you have, Driveclub installation is required to run Bikes, and uses features present within the main game. Progress from Bikes is shared with the base game and vice versa, and you earn trophies in both games either way. The combined total of trophies of Driveclub and all DLC (including Bikes) is 179, towering over anything else.

Some people may argue that Bikes a different another game for various reasons including: it's not listed similarly to other multi-list games with "Adtl Expansion" naming, there's a listed "standalone" version, it's got its own platinum, and the way it's built into the game. For arguments sake and comparison purposes, the relationship to Driveclub + Bikes is essentially similar to Monster Hunter World + Iceborne, which most people consider a single game.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

See my above response. It really comes down to one's personal perspective on how someone defines "the most trophies in a single game." This should probably be explained to @SuperSaiyan3985

Due to technical limitations, game functions, and various other reasons, there are currently about 5 games that have multiple trophy lists. An example of these additional lists would be shown by this search. There's also a few other games that are technically completely independent of one another but share functions, and add multiple trophy lists upon launch, but for simplicities sake, I won't discuss that.

Anyway, it's not really obvious to non owners of this game, but Driveclub Bikes is actually a DLC pack for Driveclub. There's two versions of the DLC, one as a standalone and one as an add-on. Regardless of which you have, Driveclub installation is required to run Bikes, and uses features present within the main game. Progress from Bikes is shared with the base game and vice versa, and you earn trophies in both games either way. The combined total of trophies of Driveclub and all DLC (including Bikes) is 179, towering over anything else.

Some people may argue that Bikes a different another game for various reasons including: it's not listed similarly to other multi-list games with "Adtl Expansion" naming, there's a listed "standalone" version, it's got its own platinum, and the way it's built into the game. For arguments sake and comparison purposes, the relationship to Driveclub + Bikes is essentially similar to Monster Hunter World + Iceborne, which most people consider a single game.

Well done, kind sir.

20 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

You're absolutely right. I all depends on ones personal view. One might also argue it should be Sound Shapes. 1 save file, 6 stacks...

Talking about trophies can be complicated these days. 1f61d.png

Are you still able to do that with Sound Shapes? I thought the cross save part was shut down a little while ago. 

7 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Oh well I never thought to add Bikes onto it, I was just referring to any one single trophy list. So even though Bikes, along with Finish Line and No Limits are DLCs to Driveclub, they're still under a separate trophy list. That's why for simplicity's sake, I only wanted to consider the "Driveclub" list. But even then, wow it is #1. I guess I can now say I've completed the game with the most trophies :). Thanks for the clarification everyone.  

• Like 1