No Overwriting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

It's 49 saves before you have to start the annoying process of deleting.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you think they are likely to fix saving or the Secrets trophy? I'm just curious because I don't want to complete it and then find out it got some QoL improvements.

Edited by bikeman223

9 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Thanks for the clarification. Do you think they are likely to fix saving or the Secrets trophy? I'm just curious because I don't want to complete it and then find out it got some QoL improvements.

No problem. I doubt they will fix either of them as it was only £7.99 and already an old game. Quite lucky to even get trophy support, with a platnium mind you.

29 minutes ago, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

No problem. I doubt they will fix either of them as it was only £7.99 and already an old game. Quite lucky to even get trophy support, with a platnium mind you.

Yeah, I've been putting it off for almost a month now just in case but it does seem a rather slim chance. Guess I'll just give it a go and hope none of trophies glitch because I don't think anyone here has been able to figure out a viable workaround. Still, hope the Jedi Academy port doesn't have these minor save issues.