TLOU - Will they release a copy without Multiplayer?

Titanomachy_75

On 9/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

See thats the point I dont have time anymore .. To grind .. I have 2 kids and a family .. I just wish developers would stop added these MP trophies to main game!!!! 

Well if that is the case, perhaps you should not game anymore then. i know plenty of people with kids who still play... just because it has MP you refuse to play it? that's really sad.... it's a great game

Edited by sealightbreeze

3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Well if that is the case, perhaps you should not game anymore then. i know plenty of people with kids who still play... just because it has MP you refuse to play it? that's really sad.... it's a great game

I think what he meant is that multiplayer servers need more time before shutting down. These days things are closed with very little notice. I can definitely get behind servers giving at least a year’s notice before shutting down. That would accommodate everyone’s schedule. Hopefully...

20 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I think what he meant is that multiplayer servers need more time before shutting down. These days things are closed with very little notice. I can definitely get behind servers giving at least a year’s notice before shutting down. That would accommodate everyone’s schedule. Hopefully...

Yes, pretty much .. Plus trophy hunting dont mean i play mutiplayer games if I wanted that I go to xbox! Thats why I always loved sony .. The single player experience! Just wish developers would not push mutiplayers down are throat ... But it seems last of us 2 they got the picture ... Hats off to them for that 

• Like 2

You're worried about the MP trophies? You should really be focusing your energy on trying to finish the game on grounded mode, that's the biggest challenge. Plus, completing the multiplayer will be a lot more enjoyable then  most of the platinums you've obtained in the past couple of months

• Like 4

I don't ever and I mean ever play online on consoles (only did for the easy Uncharted 4 trophies just to get Platinum) but I finally broke...

I wanna get this Platinum so bad before Part II comes out.

I'm already done with most trophies, I just finished the first journey and it was piss easy just very time consuming... even with the tricks to cut the length.

The 100% Population wipe threat is a joke, just pick Mark Enemy challenge every time and you are golden. If you see you are not reaching the numbers you need by day 3/3, just mark as much enemies as you can and close the game through XMB menu, it actually keeps the progress of you marking while staying on the same day so you can never ever fail, pay no attention to different kinds of encounters other than 100% threat.

You should give it a try in my opinion.

Edited by SnizelPS