AtotheMtotheZ

This game is really bad

32 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, Sky_RykerXD said:

Thank you all. I'm sold on this series. Its on my list.

One quick question: Can I start with Darksiders 3 and not be lost? I'll grab 1+2 in the upcoming sales.

There's really no harm in starting with the third one.  All three games take place concurrently for the most part.  There are a couple nods in the third one towards the first, but they'll make sense once you get to playing the first.  I'd say the second one would be the most spoilerly one so definitely play that after the first.

On 29.9.2019 at 9:14 PM, AtotheMtotheZ said:

my opinion - MUCH worse that darksiders 2.

So true! I dont even want to finish it, those Tornadopuzzles are worst ever met ingame

Posted (edited)

On 9/29/2019 at 7:03 PM, Helyx said:

That's most things I've played the past few years.

Might be time you find a new hobby then dude so you dont find the need to type attention seaking posts like this in the future #whenthefunstopsstop

Edited by dannyswfc9

2 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Might be time you find a new hobby then dude instead of typing attention seaking posts like this. #whenthefunstopsstop

Kinda funny if that was my intention, sense you gave me attention. :jaymon:

But, no, that wasn't the reason for my post. I'm the type of person to finish watching a bad movie or a boring book. While typing this, I have the new Jeff Dunham stand up playing in the background. If you still find joy around every corner, then I'm happy for you.

12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Kinda funny if that was my intention, sense you gave me attention. :jaymon:

But, no, that wasn't the reason for my post. I'm the type of person to finish watching a bad movie or a boring book. While typing this, I have the new Jeff Dunham stand up playing in the background. If you still find joy around every corner, then I'm happy for you.

Nothing bad about jeff dunham. Brilliant comedian and ventriloquist. 

ps. Sorry for the off of topic message

even for being " Free! " this month on PS Plus still don't magically made this game any good!

I wasn't even planning to buy this game as I never played any of the older games.

I really started to hate this Soul-like game play, remind me so much of the dynasty warrior series which its game play been used everywhere it started to get super boring and bland.

so what next Darksiders 4 to be a Battle Royale game?

This game wasn't terrible but it was definitely horribly made. So much loading for such simple things made it a chore. Gave me a lot of free time to catch up on my mobile games while the loading is happening though. Gotta grind for those orbs so I can pull some good five stars in FEH.