Your 5 rarest platinums according to PSNProfiles??

No longer here

1. Rebel Galaxy - 3.59%

2. Rayman Legends - 4.41%

3. The Last of Us - 5.08%

4. Driveclub - 5.21%

5. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - 5.56%

Never considered rarity to be of any importance. But looking at the list, I sure can say I really enjoyed all of them and I like that they are all more or less from different genres.

1. Friday the 13th - 0.68%PSNP / 0.1%PSN

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - 0.80%PSNP / 0.1%PSN

3. Tricky Towers - 1.04%PSNP / 0.1%PSN

4. Overwatch - 1.89%PSNP / 0.2%PSN

5. LittleBigPlanet 3 - 1.96%PSNP / 0.1%PSN

Soon to have Dead by Daylight which sits at 1.49%PSNP and 0.2%PSN.

Would also replat Furi but cant because I dont wanna pay for it as I lost access to my previous account. Furi sits at 1.55%PSNP and 0.3%PSN.

Edited by ProudMamaw1968

What a bunch of elitist pricks! I love how you people just like to brag about your...

...oh, I have some UR plats! 

Please, only aristocrats in this thread.

Image result for aristocrat images

Anyway, my 5 rarest are:

1. Moon Hunters (currently 0.61%)
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (currently 0.93%)
  3. Power Gig (currently 0.95%)
  4. Pier Solar (currently 1.05%)
  5. Guitar Hero 5 (currently 1.08%)

Here are my rarest Plats thus far: 

1.Wipeout 2048 (1.31%)

2.Lumines Remastered (2.43%)

3.Super Time Force Ultra (2.51%)

4.Rayman Legends (4.47%)

5.Rogue Galaxy (5.49%)

As with most games in the series, Wipeout 2048 was incredibly challenging but both the single and multiplayer modes were an absolute blast (plus the HD collection was later added as DLC)!

Lumines was also a game I simply couldn’t put down. Reminiscent of Tetris, Lumines is easy to learn but hard to master. I think I played that game for about 5-6 months and nearly gave up on the plat due to the NPC boss mode (for anyone struggling with that mode, don’t give up! I assure you it is possible to beat all the bosses in one go ?).

Super Time Force Ultra is basically a perfect blend of Contra and Prince of Persia. In other words, each character could only get hit once before perishing but you had the luxury of rewinding time. A true gem that simply did not get the attention it deserved?

Though quite controversial to say, Rayman Legends is the best side-scrolling platformer I’ve ever played. The controls are precise, the levels are clever and the art style is timeless. Here’s to hoping Ubisoft and Michel Ancel decide to make another 2D Rayman game :) 

Rogue Galaxy is an RPG that I always wanted to play but never could until it became available on the PS4. This JRPG aged remarkably well (but boy is the grind to max level a real test of faith ?)

Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed obtaining these five ultra rare plats. Thank you for reading and happy hunting fellow gamers :) 

Edited by vanillamoose
  • Like 3

I don't consider rarity when I buy a game, so my rarity isn't as impressive as others, but here they are! 

1. Gran Turismo 6 - 6.83%. The trophy that gave me the most trouble was getting gold in the S class license tests. I can't remember if it was the third or fourth test, it was around Apricot Hill I think. In particular finding the best route through an uphill section and then through two right corners, I could never get through without either touching the cones or going in with too much speed. When I finally managed to hit the optimal route and speed I instantly knew I was on track to get the gold on that lap, then the hardest part became keeping my composure through the final two corners. I remember I finished the lap at 0.200ish seconds under the target time. 

2. No Man's Sky - 7.46%. Surprised this is so low since it isn't a hard game, and with updates I'd say it's become easier since only one animal species can be found on exotic planets for the Galapagos trophy. I had to do it the hard way before exotic planets were introduced and spent over forty hours on that trophy. Leaving planet after planet just one species away from finding them all was soul destroying. I guess the permadeath trophy might be putting off completists but I didn't find that too bad after I made it off my starting planet at the fifth attempt. I made it there in twenty five hours by abusing a trick I found to get free black hole locations from Nada. 

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 8.83%. By far my favourite platinum. It's so open ended in how you're able to complete missions, half the fun was trying out the stupidest ideas and seeing them somehow end in an S rank. I remember absolutely blazing through OKB Zero on D-Walker and finishing the mission in less than two minutes. I had the most trouble with S ranking extreme versions of missions, Backup Backdown especially, The fight against Quiet too because she kept one shotting me. The escape from Sahelanthropus took a few tries because I couldn't get it to behave. Really tempted to do it again on PS4...

4. Beyond: Two Souls - 9.60%. My least favourite Quantic Dream game out of the ones I've played. I had to give this one a rest for a few months after my first playthrough for one reason. That chapter in the desert. Even on my first playthrough, I was bored out of my mind during that chapter. Playing in two player mode alone was an interesting experience though. 

5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 11.25%. 1200 hours over the course of eighteen months and loved every second despite having to start again three times because of glitches. Another game that I occasionally think about doing again on PS4, but I guess I should put that time into new games and new experiences. 

• Like 1

Nom Nom Galaxy ps4 / 1.22%

Terraria Vita / 2.06%

Agony ps4 / 2.12%

Super Time Force Ultra Vita / 2.50%

Call of Duty ghosts ps3 /2.58%

Ps Man I need to get back to Stardew Valley & Hollow Knight. 

PPs How is Orcs Must Die Unchained so low? I mean its looks legitimately norm platinum lvl.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 7:15 PM, Nighcisama said:

Here are mine.

1) Orcs Must Die Unchained: (0.22%)

2) Mount & Blade: Warband: (1.17%)

3) Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: (1.77%)

4) Kingdom Come Deliverance: (2.01%)

5) Tropico 5: (2.39%)

A fellow Orcs grinder ?.  I really enjoyed that game a lot, wish it didn't get shut down.

Anyway.....

1) MLB 10 The Show: 0.10%

2) Orcs Must Die Unchained: 0.22%

3) MLB 09 The Show: 0.22%

4) MLB 11 The Show: 0.35%

5) EA Sports Active 2: 0.37%

lol obviously i like sports.  I don't think it's fair that most of my rarest are the baseball games though, since a lot of people who plays those games aren't trophy hunters, but there it is.

• Like 2

1.  fallen legion        (multiplataform)        (1.69)

2.  space overlords  (ps4)                         (2.23)

3.  virtua tennis        (ps3)                         (2.83)

4.  PES17                 (ps4)                        (2.88)

5.  PES16                 (ps3)                        (3.24) 

francobigand.png