Fury Mode

Dead Weight

So I just finished Momohime's story on Fury mode and got the first ending and HOLY HELL was her final boss hard.

Those rocks were the bane of my existence and it sucks that i'll have to fight the boss again if I want to get all the endings

But other than that her other bosses weren't too tough

Fury mode just requires you to understand attack patterns and abusing invincibility to win boss fights

Discuss here for Boss tips and such AND NO SPOILERS!

Edited by A-Brawl3r

All caves and boss fighs on fury become easy if you use the whitestones that gives you infinite magic meter for some time ( you can buy them in a  couple of towns at 500 each)  and then you just need to  spam special attacks like there's no tomorrow.

I suggest post game finding the Deva King Bracelet that gives you base attack of 700 to all your swords so you just need to focus on finding blades with the best special attacks.

• Like 3

All caves and boss fighs on fury become easy if you use the whitestones that gives you infinite magic meter for some time ( you can buy them in a  couple of towns at 500 each)  and then you just need to  spam special attacks like there's no tomorrow.

I suggest post game finding the Deva King Bracelet that gives you base attack of 700 to all your swords so you just need to focus on finding blades with the best special attacks.

Nice protip. I wanna play this game. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been looking at maybe checking this game out.

How hard is the plat?

It's rather easy to get all the trophies in the game if you know what it takes to get 100%. (Basically playing the game 4 times to get those Accessories). Getting those 2 gold trophies for Fury Mode are too hard for me to want to try. Basically meaning you get 1 hp. There's no punishment for death though so I'm sure it's doable with patience and skill.

Someone is playing the new DLC?

I may be doing something wrong but the first boss seems like too overpowered it takes so long to defeat. Maybe I need to level up more but seems harder than the final boss of the main game and I'm only playing in legend difficult.

• 5 months later...

ive been trying to beat the final boss of kitsuke for the 3rd ending and the gold trophy, on and off for the last week and its driving me insane! when i do get close to finishing him off a random lightning bolt comes out of nowhere smashes me. i just want to finish it completely so i can move on to playing something else otherwise ill never come back to it. awesome game, but it can be very frustrating.

when i do get close to finishing him off a random lightning bolt comes out of nowhere smashes me.

It happened to me twice (in 1st and 2nd battle). Just right after I finished him off, I lost attention for a while and lightning bolt hit me. I recommend spamming the dragonfly secret art until you get close to him.

Tips for the final bosses in Fury Mode

Momohime

Sword abilities
Thunderstorm II
Chaos Roar

I made sure to have a stack of 9 for all the whetstones so that I could freely spam my secret arts. During the fight, the minions will be floating around so spam Chaos Roar as much as you possible can to disable them. Then spam Thunderstorm II. The projectiles will seek a target so you do not need to move from where you are standing. Just dodge or block the falling rocks and repeat the steps. All in all, once you get the hang of the method, you should be able to beat the boss after a few tries.

Kisuke

Dragonfly II

Gale II

Tempest I

Just alternate between the abilities and spam them and it shouldn't be to hard and use whetstones when you run low on spirit. You can even use the abilities while he is spinning instead of blocking and it he wont pose much of a threat because you are invincible while using your abilities.

ive been trying to beat the final boss of kitsuke for the 3rd ending and the gold trophy, on and off for the last week and its driving me insane! when i do get close to finishing him off a random lightning bolt comes out of nowhere smashes me. i just want to finish it completely so i can move on to playing something else otherwise ill never come back to it. awesome game, but it can be very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you are not required to beat all the caves if you don't want to. Only a few caves have a sword as reward.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just wanted to say: Ise for Momohime and the Mount Fuji location for Kisuke (will edit this later with the proper name).