turpinator1986

plat still obtainable?

6 posts in this topic

So I'm doing the mission where you go to the village to intimidate the DJ into reading some message. Whenever I press triangle to do the intimidating the game just freezes. I've tried travelling to another area, doing other stuff, nothing seems to work. I guess this means I cant get the trophy for subverting all missions in Bowa Seko, rendering the plat unobtainable, unless anybody knows of a fix? Tried googling but the only topics I could find are from years ago and nobody could figure it out then either.

The Platinum is still obtainable but the online grind is insane, plus the servers are pure, total and utter garbage and the game overall is a notorious bugfest with a myriad of gamebreaking bugs to ruin your day :(. In your case, all you can do is either load an ancient save and try again or cut your losses and start over from scratch.

I already did the online so I really don’t want to give up after all that. I guess I’ll try an older save. So annoying. 

Digital or disc version? If the latter, sometimes it can be as simple as carefully cleaning your disc with a crash like that.

10 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Digital or disc version? If the latter, sometimes it can be as simple as carefully cleaning your disc with a crash like that.

Thanks for the tip I’ll give that a try 👍🏻

20 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

So I'm doing the mission where you go to the village to intimidate the DJ into reading some message. Whenever I press triangle to do the intimidating the game just freezes. I've tried travelling to another area, doing other stuff, nothing seems to work. I guess this means I cant get the trophy for subverting all missions in Bowa Seko, rendering the plat unobtainable, unless anybody knows of a fix? Tried googling but the only topics I could find are from years ago and nobody could figure it out then either.

Ok I had a similar issue a few days back and even made a similar topic. I suggest cleaning the disc, buying a new one, or try digital. 

My game kept freezing too and then I switch to my compilation disk and the issue was resolved. Only freezes I encounter is for playing for extended periods of time.

Be aware the annoying 27% glitch if you do get further in the game. That glitch makes story progression impossible as you cannot go upstairs as the door is closed. Either killing the guard, sleeping a couple days, or do side missions should resolve this.

Btw, I would suggest changing your topic title as it makes it seem that you are talking about the online. Just say something like freezing issues or something.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666