Don Tenberry not exploit not working for me

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone, 

I watched a vid on how to do this you should make sure your weapons have at least double ap and have the two side partners set to comrade and the middle player with the most monster kills set to stoic. 

I did this and then Don kills Tidus each time with a hit of 99999. I then revive him and get in about 3-4 more hits of the same. Then I flee and afterwards I get no ap reward. Do you first have to kill Don Tenberry once in the arena or something?

I have Wakka with his champion, Yuna with her Nivana and for Tidus I have something called Asacalon which had double ap on it. 

The weapons need to have the skill which converts Overdrive to AP. To add it to a weapon you need Doorway to Tomorrow, which you should already have 99 of as they’re a reward for handing in certain monsters for the Arena. 

Otherwise you’re just building up an Overdrive Gauge. 

• Like 3

Ah right. I saw a video where a guy was using Rikku to cast some sort of overdrive which I didn't understand why they were doing that as it was AP I needed.

Cheers for this gents. I will beat One Eye and try and get some good weapons with spare slots. 

So if overdrive build the ap. Should I go into the fight with empty overdrives or does that not matter?

EDIT

Ok been grinding out One Eye kills. Use Anima to overdrive kill him then see what I get. 

So far I have the triple ap for Yuna, Wakka, Rikku, Auron and have also added overdrive ap to them and have one slot spare. I read that to get triple od you need to get 1 of each fiend and I have not yet caught any inside of Sin as I wasn't sure if that triggers the final stage. Got the ronso weapon but it only has two slots and had a it a couple of times but never  more than 2 slots or should I say one slot due to it already have tap. Yet to get anything for Tidus. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage