Thoughts on Trophies

They dropped the difficulty related trophies. I guess it’s a new trend for some games. Gow 2018, Assassin’s creed Origins or Odyssey could easily be ultra rare platinums if they had hardest mode trophies on the main list. Or even Days gone, Spiderman and Horizon which they added hardest mode trophy as a dlc list.

I’m hyped for this game and i can’t wait for it. I really enjoyed Trine 2. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/2/2019 at 1:58 AM, yowzagabowza said:

Some people are nuts talking bout "there ain't no hard mode trophy" and "common plat means this ain't worth full price". Nobody is stopping you from playing on hard, lol 

I'm happy it's just a 100% the game kinda list. Makes playing it more relaxing.

Exactly, I hate missable trophies and trophies that require me to go out of my way and do weird things which will make me feel stupid and taste my patience.

• 8 months later...

I don't really care it's a too high % plat for the elitists, it's a good game. Great graphics, nice puzzles and in general all looked good. I'm glad they got back to the original style though, the 3rd one really didn't get on par with the rest of the series, probably more so because it felt too short and incomplete. I'm glad they at least kept the chapter checkpoints with collectible info. Yes it makes it easy, but it also makes you look for them, instead of looking to a guide, which is much better for the experience.

Not all games need to be try-hard, or grindy. This is one of them, and I fully enjoyed it from start to end.

p.s. for those concerned, I don't know which would be more frustrating, not having hard/hardcore, or having them but without trophies for it...

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Tougher than Artifacts of Power, at least, but still pretty easy. You can play on the easy setting with infinite heroes, and none of the collectibles are particularly unreasonable to locate on your own. I barely had to watch any videos, thankfully.

Wonderful game; best in the franchise for me.