Gefro-On-Defro

Similar games to this?

11 posts in this topic

I’ve played this and Vostok, really dig this style of game. Any others that are similar? Thanks

On 1.10.2019 at 0:17 PM, Neocarleen said:

Clicker Heroes

^

This.

Clicker Heroes feels very similar to this game, BUT it is way longer and it is harder to mess with the clock. Good game tho

On ‎01‎.‎10‎.‎2019 at 0:03 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I’ve played this and Vostok, really dig this style of game. Any others that are similar? Thanks

Similar to Adventure Capitalist (Iddle Games Genre):

Clicker Heroes (100%-Game)

Iddle Champions of the Forgotten Realms (Platinum)

Both are Free to Play and need a lot of time to complete.

Edit: I helped you, but where is my Like?

Edited by Sikutai

I had some fun with Fallout Shelter.

9 hours ago, effdeegee said:

I had some fun with Fallout Shelter.

agreed. took quite some time to plat that one without messing with the clock.

but it was a good break from the day to log in for half an hour to do the daily activities.

Edited by kingdrake2

Do games mentioned on this list play themselves somewhat, as Clicker Heroes does?  I enjoyed having that clicking away in the background as I did stuff around the house, and would play a game with similar mechanics.

A game I found to be kind of similar to this one is Idle Champions. It has the same type of system where you reset for a higher multiplier. However, the game incorporates a character system where you build a party of hero's (that you can change at anytime of the game). You play endless levels that you reset for higher multipliers to try and get further into the level the next time. There are hundreds of levels, each with unique challenges or modifiers. I found it to be a very fun game. However, I don't think there are any cheats to make it easier like the time setting one for this game. But, I will say that their customer care/ service is amazing. During one of their updates, my system was interrupted and didn't download the update correctly. I was unable to log in. I kept getting an error message. I didn't know what it was and contacted their customer service. The guy was extremely nice. To check a few things, he had to reset the level I was on. I didn't care because its really not that big of a deal, plus i was close to the platinum and didn't want to have to redo everything. He felt bad for resetting and gave me a few game packs, worth about $30 in the store. He then figured out the issue and had me delete the game and reinstall it. Problem solved. I was extremely surprised at how much they cared and actually wanted to help. You just don't see that very often with games.