Parker's Wife

DalBunny

Hello everyone, Dallas here.. I see Parker on this website all the time and he has been trying to get me to sign up for a long time now. I just started another profile on playstation and I guess this is as good a time as any to sign up and finally shut him up. lol. I've been playing Dynasty Warriors 8 on his account a lot but I already have a lot of progress there so I don't plan on starting over on this account. Maybe I can meet some people here and we can play online sometime.

Cool, welcome to the happy bunch!  :highfive:

Welcome to the site Mrs Parker,

You wont find a more immature bunch of people on the internet.  Has Parker ever told you about the love he shared with Miss Spears?

Its time to get it out in the open... 

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4102-psnp-interviews-parker/

Wow, I don't even know what to say about that. To be honest I always did enjoy Parker's writing even stupid stuff like that, lol. If I can find it I will post an English paper he wrote in high school about Burt Reynolds' mustache. I'm friends with his old English teacher on facebook and she uses his paper as an example to this day. She loves it. :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone. At Parkers request I earned my first trophy on this account. It is from winning your first race in Gran Turismo 5. He likes the game a lot more than I do. lol

• Like 1

Hello everyone, Dallas here.. I see Parker on this website all the time and he has been trying to get me to sign up for a long time now. I just started another profile on playstation and I guess this is as good a time as any to sign up and finally shut him up. lol. I've been playing Dynasty Warriors 8 on his account a lot but I already have a lot of progress there so I don't plan on starting over on this account. Maybe I can meet some people here and we can play online sometime.

Welcome to the place where nothing is what it seems. Hope you have fun  :awesome:

Welcome to the site Mrs Parker,

You wont find a more immature bunch of people on the internet.  Has Parker ever told you about the love he shared with Miss Spears?

Its time to get it out in the open... 

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4102-psnp-interviews-parker/

Damn it AF! .... I actually read that whole thing.... and I actually almost bought it xD