PS Now Price drop $60/€60/£50 per year +4 more games added

Obscure_Ale

Ahem... this affects more than just Europe.

• US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
  • UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
  • JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

Ahem... this affects more than just Europe.

• US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
  • UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
  • JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))

Ok that's good news, I didn't see that on the US site when I first checked it out, Will update the OP with details.

10 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

60€ per year? Is this forever or a sale, I might actually sign it now

Edit: Can I sign it without putting my credit card info in the PS Store? 

This are the new prices going forward, Not a sale price.

I paid out of the balance from PSN cards but I already had a payment registered at the time so not sure if you need to input details.

On 01/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, maiathewinners said:

60€ per year? Is this forever or a sale, I might actually sign it now

Edit: Can I sign it without putting my credit card info in the PS Store? 

This will be the standard price going forward.

I'm glad that they set the early price the same as PS+. I wasn't going to renew it again next year for 99,99€ that's for sure.

Edited by wickenex
  • Like 1

This is really cool! These prices are very reasonable. It wouldn’t help with my backlog though, I wouldn’t be able to shake that feeling of “better play game x on Now before my subscription runs out” and thus it would always get priority ?

I think I might give it a go for God of War.  A quarter for EUR 25, followed by hopefully a nice yearly subscription for a discount on Black Friday...

My internet connection is far too inconsistent to have good quality on this and I'd definitely break my monthly bandwidth cap if played for very long on this.

Man do I wish the content providers and access providers would go to war soon and increase these caps.

Glad to see that PS Now is doing well and expanding.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

My internet connection is far too inconsistent to have good quality on this and I'd definitely break my monthly bandwidth cap if played for very long on this.

Man do I wish the content providers and access providers would go to war soon and increase these caps.

Glad to see that PS Now is doing well and expanding.

You have the option to download PS Now games on Playstation 4.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Which will likely exceed my monthly bandwidth limit if I do. 

As long as you will have a bandwidthit it will never be a service for you sadly, is it your operator the problem or your living location ? TBH playstation cant do anything about that a game will still be the same size.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

As long as you will have a bandwidthit it will never be a service for you sadly, is it your operator the problem or your living location ? TBH playstation cant do anything about that a game will still be the same size.

Yeah, that's what I said above.

My location has artificially limited operators, so both are the problem.

I wasn't looking for Playstation to do anything about it directly.

Now can we have a deal for having both Ps Plus and PsNow? 

Still costly to have both and dumb.

No wonder Plus lineup is mostly crap if its sll going to PsNow.