Obscure_Ale

PS Now Price drop $60/€60/£50 per year +4 more games added

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

60€ per year? Is this forever or a sale, I might actually sign it now

 

Edit: Can I sign it without putting my credit card info in the PS Store? 

Edited by maiathewinners
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahem... this affects more than just Europe.

  • US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
  • UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
  • JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

Ahem... this affects more than just Europe.

  • US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
  • UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
  • JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))

Ok that's good news, I didn't see that on the US site when I first checked it out, Will update the OP with details.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I payed 60 on a sale for a year, glad others get a chance to get it at that price as well since the regular price is a bit high :)

 

And great news with God of War, have not played that yet, dont really now what Ive been waiting for :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

60€ per year? Is this forever or a sale, I might actually sign it now

 

Edit: Can I sign it without putting my credit card info in the PS Store? 

This are the new prices going forward, Not a sale price.

I paid out of the balance from PSN cards but I already had a payment registered at the time so not sure if you need to input details.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really good changes. Now if they just included all of the DLC for games, I would certainly subscribe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 01/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, maiathewinners said:

60€ per year? Is this forever or a sale, I might actually sign it now

 

Edit: Can I sign it without putting my credit card info in the PS Store? 

This will be the standard price going forward.

 

I'm glad that they set the early price the same as PS+. I wasn't going to renew it again next year for 99,99€ that's for sure.

Edited by wickenex
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well that's nice. I've used PSNow for a bunch of games but I always try to beat them quickly so I don't have to pay the old prices. These are much more reasonable.

Edited by danceswithsloths
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really cool! These prices are very reasonable. It wouldn’t help with my backlog though, I wouldn’t be able to shake that feeling of “better play game x on Now before my subscription runs out” and thus it would always get priority 😀

 

I think I might give it a go for God of War.  A quarter for EUR 25, followed by hopefully a nice yearly subscription for a discount on Black Friday...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, that's the money they save by having Shawn Layden gone. Now they're passing the savings on to us. :D 

bad joke

 

But seriously, that's quite tempting, if I didn't already have a huge backlog I'd prolly jump on this.  :shakefist:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'll be getting this instead of ps plus. Far better value.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Ok, I'll be getting this instead of ps plus. Far better value.

 

Only if you aren’t interested in online play 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My internet connection is far too inconsistent to have good quality on this and I'd definitely break my monthly bandwidth cap if played for very long on this.

 

Man do I wish the content providers and access providers would go to war soon and increase these caps.

 

Glad to see that PS Now is doing well and expanding.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have preferred the option to download PS3 games directly to your PS4, but this could be great for people who have a decent internet connection. I'm going to have to take a look at the PS Now library these days. Could be worth it just for a few PS4 games...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May end up checking this as a $10  kntgky rental fee at some point.  The old price point did not interest me.  I need to check out the lineup again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

My internet connection is far too inconsistent to have good quality on this and I'd definitely break my monthly bandwidth cap if played for very long on this.

 

Man do I wish the content providers and access providers would go to war soon and increase these caps.

 

Glad to see that PS Now is doing well and expanding.

 

You have the option to download PS Now games on Playstation 4.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is actually really awesome.  I'd been looking at PSNow recently anyway as there are a lot of PS3 offerings on there I'd like to play, but a permanent price drop really sweetens the deal for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Aladan82 said:

 

You have the option to download PS Now games on Playstation 4.

 

Which will likely exceed my monthly bandwidth limit if I do. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

Which will likely exceed my monthly bandwidth limit if I do. 

As long as you will have a bandwidthit it will never be a service for you sadly, is it your operator the problem or your living location ? TBH playstation cant do anything about that a game will still be the same size.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't the prices been like that since forever ago? Correct me please?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gazdavis11 said:

 

Only if you aren’t interested in online play 

Well yes. As I'm not I didn't even think about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

As long as you will have a bandwidthit it will never be a service for you sadly, is it your operator the problem or your living location ? TBH playstation cant do anything about that a game will still be the same size.

 

Yeah, that's what I said above.

 

My location has artificially limited operators, so both are the problem.

 

I wasn't looking for Playstation to do anything about it directly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now can we have a deal for having both Ps Plus and PsNow? 

 

Still costly to have both and dumb.

No wonder Plus lineup is mostly crap if its sll going to PsNow.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.