PS Now Price drop $60/€60/£50 per year +4 more games added

Obscure_Ale

54 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Haven't the prices been like that since forever ago? Correct me please?

Not even close. Here in the US, PSNow used to be $19.99/mo, 44.99/3mo, and $99.99/yr. The TC actually noted the old prices in parentheses next to the new prices.

They've basically cut that all in half. 

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1

This is a lot more tempting now. I already though it was an excellent service and it just got even better with 4 blockbuster games rotating every couple of months. In fact, once the concept of free time becomes part of my every day life again, I will probably buy a quarterly or yearly subscription.

14 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Probably involves making a new account once a week and enjoying the free trial ad infinitum?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Probably involves making a new account once a week and enjoying the free trial ad infinitum?

Indeed. Trial on secondary account, start game on primary account. Trial on new secondary account, resume game on primary account. I seriously doubt that would work ad infinitum as I assume Sony logs ips and you have to enter payment details (which are personal) so at some point they must catch on right? But apart from that I really don’t think it is worth the hassle. I wouldn’t even bother personally. 

Correct me if I’m wrong and this is NOT the exploit mentioned. 

13 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

Indeed. Trial on secondary account, start game on primary account. Trial on new secondary account, resume game on primary account. I seriously doubt that would work ad infinitum as I assume Sony logs ips and you have to enter payment details (which are personal) so at some point they must catch on right? But apart from that I really don’t think it is worth the hassle. I wouldn’t even bother personally..

Yeah if I think the service is good enough to go through that trouble, then I will just as happily pay for said service :)

18 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Now can we have a deal for having both Ps Plus and PsNow? 

Still costly to have both and dumb.

No wonder Plus lineup is mostly crap if its sll going to PsNow.

Other than locking people into paying for PS+ to play online it's quite redundant now with PS Now costing the exact same for a year as PS+ considering you have the "evergreen library" along with the new marquee games each month it paints PS+ as very poor value now to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if next gen PS+ goes away along with a $10-20 price rise for PS Now which keeps the cloud storage and online play etc that PS+ previously had.

6 minutes ago, Obscure_Ale said:

I wouldn't be surprised if next gen PS+ goes away along with a $10-20 price rise for PS Now which keeps the cloud storage and online play etc that PS+ previously had.

If that would retroactively give me instant access to all games that were once on PS+ , then I am certainly all for it ;)

That is indeed the exploit, and you delete your details on that new account as part of the process so you can do it infinitely. Of course doing it every week would be tedious, but the idea is to use it when a game is on there that you wont be playing for longer than the trial, which is what I've used it for. I boosted Split/Second with myself using PS Now which only took a few hours, so it was better for me to use the exploit than paying however much it was just for that short of a time.

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

This is incredible news. Does anyone know if I can upload saves into a cloud like with PS+? Is online gaming part of the deal as well? If so, I am totally getting it, since my PS+ subscription ends in 2 weeks anyway.

Edit: Can I play downloaded games on another account but at the same console like with other bought games? I like to try them out before I shift them to the main account.

Edited by Gommes_

Anyone knows once you use the exploit, does the progress stays saved in a game if you return to it next time by switching alt trick to main? Would be appeciated if someone can make a guide walktrough step by step. I mean i saw video's and stuff. But i think it's nice if the exploit is on PSNProfiles.

Edited by TazDevilz1986