The final update is coming!

I doubt there's more trophies in the works. If they didn't add any for Discovery Tour and the final Lost Tale, what would they add them for? Little bit of a shame that Odyssey didn't break 100 trophies, but what can you do?

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

For someone who hasn't started Odyssey, how long would you estimate it would take to 100% completely from scratch on the presumption there are no more trophies. 150 hours?

I done it in around 90. I did use the XP exploit in the creator mode they released when I was around level 35. I rushed alot through The Lost Tales. I would say a minimum of 100-120 hours if you do a trophy focused playthrough. I'm glad it was over in the end. I loved Origins but I can't say the same for Odyssey. 

• Like 4

All these tedious updates and I still cannot believe they didn’t include any DLC about RHODES, and obviously THE COLOSSUS OF RHODES, the Greek ancient wonder of the world. What were they thinking? A massive let down.  It’s like making Origins and not including the Giza Pyramids, ridiculous.

Edited by ziggypop_79
  • Like 3

On 04/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

For someone who hasn't started Odyssey, how long would you estimate it would take to 100% completely from scratch on the presumption there are no more trophies. 150 hours?

I didn’t rocket through it or anything, and finished at about the 120hour mark. Enjoyed every minute too - except for the middle chapter of the Atlantis stuff, but thats only a few hours. Hell of a game, a long marathon, but thoroughly recommended 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:45 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

I managed the plat and all three chapters of Legacy in about 75 hrs give or take. I still have Atlantis chapters to do + Lost Tales though

I bought the game on release-day with the season pass and finished the trophies to 100%. It took me 92 hours over the course of a year. Also I skipped most cutscenes during the DLC-episodes. The story started to bore me.

I actually hope that they won't add anymore trophies. I don't want to touch it anymore. Also I am happy the next AC won't be released until 2020 ;)

On 04/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm 100%-ing the game, including all locations, side quests, everything.

The one exception to this is two side quests, one for the Athenians and one for the Spartans. To avoid too many spoilers, each of these side quests has you collect items from special soldiers of the opposite side, i.e. collect them from Spartans for the Athenians and vice versa. The reason you can't truly complete these is that they're on a continuous loop - you fetch three, then they ask for three more, then three more etc etc.

I'm currently on the cusp on finishing Episode 2 of the Legacy of the First Blade storyline and I'm about 180 hours in. However, I've taken my time and watched every cutscene, gone in stealthily wherever possible etc. It's been a rewarding experience but I'm ready for something different now, I've got a stack of games on my 'to do' list.