Grample_Gust

The final update is coming!

33 posts in this topic

I threw the towel in near the start of the 2nd episode of Fate of Atlantis. 128hrs on my clock by that point.

I loved the main game but the DLC has dragged since minute one for me. 

On 04/10/2019 at 10:10 AM, KillswitchKyren said:

I done it in around 90. I did use the XP exploit in the creator mode they released when I was around level 35. I rushed alot through The Lost Tales. I would say a minimum of 100-120 hours if you do a trophy focused playthrough. I'm glad it was over in the end. I loved Origins but I can't say the same for Odyssey. 

I am 163 hours with the last Atlantis episode and about half of the extra DLC trophies left to do. Just enjoy the game and let them come naturally. It's an awesome game with lots to do so there's no need to rush :)

On 4/10/2019 at 10:45 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

For someone who hasn't started Odyssey, how long would you estimate it would take to 100% completely from scratch on the presumption there are no more trophies. 150 hours?

Just the base game takes between 50 and 70 hours to platinum (in my case I'm 57 hours in and I only have to kill Medusa to get the platinum). I'm not doing the DLCs anytime soon.

I’m enjoying Legacy of the Blade, onto part 3. I’d have finished the game much quicker, but work, responsibility etc get in the way. 

Looking forward to the Viking game, is it definitely coming to PS5 only? As I have lots of mileage yet on PS4 to go. 

But that update seems to me that it destroyed my trophysystem in that game. I finished every trophy from the second episode of the "Legacy of the first Blade" DLC and I didnt get a single one of them to pop up. Has anyone the same problem?

I killed over 20 guys with that rapid fire abillity, killed all cultist, finished the questline etc. but no trophy

sorry for my english.

On 1.12.2019 at 10:11 PM, xXAaronBroXx said:

But that update seems to me that it destroyed my trophysystem in that game. I finished every trophy from the second episode of the "Legacy of the first Blade" DLC and I didnt get a single one of them to pop up. Has anyone the same problem?

I killed over 20 guys with that rapid fire abillity, killed all cultist, finished the questline etc. but no trophy

sorry for my english.

As I can see so far, you have your trophies.
Was it a bug due to the new update or how did you managed it to get your trophies?