The final update is coming!

On 04/10/2019 at 10:10 AM, KillswitchKyren said:

I done it in around 90. I did use the XP exploit in the creator mode they released when I was around level 35. I rushed alot through The Lost Tales. I would say a minimum of 100-120 hours if you do a trophy focused playthrough. I'm glad it was over in the end. I loved Origins but I can't say the same for Odyssey. 

I am 163 hours with the last Atlantis episode and about half of the extra DLC trophies left to do. Just enjoy the game and let them come naturally. It's an awesome game with lots to do so there's no need to rush :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 10:45 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

For someone who hasn't started Odyssey, how long would you estimate it would take to 100% completely from scratch on the presumption there are no more trophies. 150 hours?

Just the base game takes between 50 and 70 hours to platinum (in my case I'm 57 hours in and I only have to kill Medusa to get the platinum). I'm not doing the DLCs anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...

But that update seems to me that it destroyed my trophysystem in that game. I finished every trophy from the second episode of the "Legacy of the first Blade" DLC and I didnt get a single one of them to pop up. Has anyone the same problem?

I killed over 20 guys with that rapid fire abillity, killed all cultist, finished the questline etc. but no trophy

sorry for my english.

On 1.12.2019 at 10:11 PM, xXAaronBroXx said:

But that update seems to me that it destroyed my trophysystem in that game. I finished every trophy from the second episode of the "Legacy of the first Blade" DLC and I didnt get a single one of them to pop up. Has anyone the same problem?

I killed over 20 guys with that rapid fire abillity, killed all cultist, finished the questline etc. but no trophy

sorry for my english.

As I can see so far, you have your trophies.
Was it a bug due to the new update or how did you managed it to get your trophies?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm about 228 hours in. Currently just getting through the final of the Atlantis DLC.

I have a handful of trophies left to get and I'm exhausted lol. Trying to get this done before Xmas as I know the Missus has got me two games (I can tell by the shape of the wrapping!)

The grind ones on the DLC are the problem.

The game itself has been fantastic. Played it from January through to May. Then DLC From October to now. Games take so long thesedays especially with a wife and kids! ?

On 12/23/2019 at 11:57 AM, StuGunn5 said:

How did it take some of you guys so long for 100%? I did everything and finished it around 130 hours.

I just hit 165 hours last night & I'm not even close to done. You can see roughly where I am from my trophy progress incase your wondering what point I'm up to.

I'm just thoroughly enjoying the game & I'm in no hurry to finish it. I explored evey inch of the map on The Witcher 3 which had an even bigger & more detailed map (maps) & more ? & enjoyed every second of this, this game has been the exact same.

On 6.12.2019 at 8:37 AM, Dini_at_home_400 said:

As I can see so far, you have your trophies.
Was it a bug due to the new update or how did you managed it to get your trophies?

Sorry for the late replay. I still had the bug but lucky me I made a save close to the start of the episode. I'd play the episode again and got the trophies.

It was frustating but better than start a whole NG+ run for it.

Edited by xXAaronBroXx

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, OldSnake031 said:

Would anyone recommend this game after all the updates? How is the game over a year later?

Im on the last dlc FoA 3. It really depends on your play style. For me I completed everything on the map locations and side quests. So at this point it’s really dragging on for me because it’s too big and I complete 100% of a game before I move on to the next. I still think it would be too long if I hadn’t played that way either. The game itself is good I like the new direction of this and origins, gameplay and everything is tight, and characters are good. I just think they could have cut a percentage of it out. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Amphiprion11513 said:

Im on the last dlc FoA 3. It really depends on your play style. For me I completed everything on the map locations and side quests. So at this point it’s really dragging on for me because it’s too big and I complete 100% of a game before I move on to the next. I still think it would be too long if I hadn’t played that way either. The game itself is good I like the new direction of this and origins, gameplay and everything is tight, and characters are good. I just think they could have cut a percentage of it out. 

Alright good to know. Thanks for all the info I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll pick it up one of these days :) It seemed a lot better and I really like the greek mythology setting.

• 3 months later...

Great to know the latest update didn't fix the well-known issue that keeps the Steropes and Arges bosses from appearing for the 2 trophies in the Lost Tales of Greece.  I guess Ubi-$$$ has more important things to do than fix a game-breaking bug with their free DLC content.  Thanks Ubi-$$$!