SpaceIsDandy

WARNING UNOBTAINABLE PLAT?

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've received many messages on psn the last few days asking about the platinum. The platinum is still doable, it just won't be easy. 

Edited by N7-Azrael

Had no problem using a second ps4 and an alternate account to match up. Just joined session and was easy beating trolls in stage 3 I think it was. Got all the trophy’s in one go. No problems connecting although the both ps4s were same network and in same room not sure if that matters but had no issues. 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, RUNNERBLADE said:

Had no problem using a second ps4 and an alternate account to match up. Just joined session and was easy beating trolls in stage 3 I think it was. Got all the trophy’s in one go. No problems connecting although the both ps4s were same network and in same room not sure if that matters but had no issues. 

I tried with my buddy last night and it kept soft locking the game saying "Session is no longer available". So then I booted up the game on PS Now with one account and a dummy on my PS4 version and still the same thing. I reached out to Codemasters about the issue but you know how that normally goes. If anyone finds a decent solution pls share. 

Posted (edited)

I started this last night without doing the proper research apparently... I have two PS4s on the same network in the same room, so I'll get both profiles up to the trolls and see how it works out... here's to hoping

Edit: Nat type 3 refused to connect even in the same room

Nat type 2 worked a treat 😊

Edited by kraven_15

Last night I got to work with this game and I managed to get all the trophies online.

You need:

-> Internet .. xD LOL .... 
-> Two PS4, connected to the same Network (In my case by cable)
-> Two games (obviously).

I do not think this is important information, but my router works under IPV6.

We create game with the account that we want to get the trophies and we invited to our secondary.

I leave a video where it is shown that it works today, although unfortunately I did not record my first game in which to get the trophies online.

I can confirm that this is still doable, but again I used 2 PS4s on the same network, and it was still laggy :S

Just need to figure out how to do Raucous Rabble with only 2 controllers 

EDIT: Sadly I had to use 4 controllers in local to get Raucous Rabble

Edited by TheBritishBaron