Really annoys me when devs don't fix glitched trophies!

GUDGER666

8 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

What a waste of time this game has been, spent 10+hrs today trying to get Hard Times, 1 race i finished 1st and still no trophy, really pissed off. 

The game is four years old. Get over it. By the way: For stuff like this we have the status updates. There really is no need whatsoever to open up a thread for every itching foot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shary96 said:

If I remeber correctly you have to reach the objective position in order for this trophy to pop.

I did do the objective, i finished 1st and still no trophy. 

8 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

The game is four years old. Get over it. By the way: For stuff like this we have the status updates. There really is no need whatsoever to open up a thread for every itching foot.

What difference does it make how old it is, status update haha what. 

14 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

What difference does it make how old it is, status update haha what. 

It's pointless complaining about things that won't change. That's why I said 'get over it'.
And as for the status updates: Click.

Edited by El Duderino

9 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

It's pointless complaining about things that won't change. That's why I said 'get over it'.
And as for the status updates: Click.

Posting it as a status update would be pointless, its clear hardly anyone sees them, I'm talking about F1 2015 so it goes in a thread in the F1 2015 forum. You moaning about something this is pointless lol. 

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

Posting it as a status update would be pointless, its clear hardly anyone sees them, I'm talking about F1 2015 so it goes in a thread in the F1 2015 forum. You moaning about something this is pointless lol. 

Dude, this thread isn't going anywhere because nobody here can change the issue. So, it doesn't matter how many people can see it. Even if the entirety of China would read your post, the issue wouldn't be resolved. And even if the people at Codemasters would read this, nothing would change. The game is old, irrelevant and this thread pointless. @DaivRulesPlease lock.

3 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Dude, this thread isn't going anywhere because nobody here can change the issue. So, it doesn't matter how many people can see it. Even if the entirety of China would read your post, the issue wouldn't be resolved. And even if the people at Codemasters would read this, nothing would change. The game is old, irrelevant and this thread pointless. @DaivRulesPlease lock.

Lock the thread haha why? If you don't like it don't get involved, you had nothing good to say or any advice, so don't bother... Anyway someone looked at this, messaged me and said try the digital version... I got a PS Now trial downloaded the game and obtained the trophy.... Pointless thread you say... HA! 

3 hours ago, shary96 said:

Did you use the mid-save feature?

Yea i did on some, others i didn't. I got the trophy now by using the digital copy. Not sure if its just a glitch on the disc copy but I'm glad its now obtained! ?

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2