Wild Hunt - Complete Edition NOT Syncing with DLC

I have WHCE installed on my PS4. I have some add-ons for Witcher 3 but my PS won't install them. I go to my Notifications and then to Downloads where I have 16 add-ons to be Downloaded for the game but none of them will. I click on any of 16 and tell it to manually download and it says my PS can't find the app and offers to take me to the PS Store. I go there and the 16 add-ons are all linked to the normal Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and not the Complete Edition. Does the Complete Edition come with these add-ons? Most I don't care about as they are just cosmetic, but a couple where new quests/contracts that I thought would help out with more gear and experience.

Thanks for any assistance.

5 minutes ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I have WHCE installed on my PS4. I have some add-ons for Witcher 3 but my PS won't install them. I go to my Notifications and then to Downloads where I have 16 add-ons to be Downloaded for the game but none of them will. I click on any of 16 and tell it to manually download and it says my PS can't find the app and offers to take me to the PS Store. I go there and the 16 add-ons are all linked to the normal Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and not the Complete Edition. Does the Complete Edition come with these add-ons? Most I don't care about as they are just cosmetic, but a couple where new quests/contracts that I thought would help out with more gear and experience.

Thanks for any assistance.

Complete edition installs with every single piece of dlc for W3. Same goes for Goty. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Exhuman1988 said:

I think Complete Edition should come with all DLC content. I did some quick check on google and several websites say so.

37 minutes ago, maniek515 said:

Complete edition installs with every single piece of dlc for W3. Same goes for Goty. 

Ok, so all the extra cosmetic stuff and missions came with the bought game. Thank you, I should have Googled but I like going to the same place for my answers. Build trust and helps build this community.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...