Resetting Score Issue

AlucardSnakeXZ27

Okay. I hate this game. The game crashed on me at 125K Units..... It reset to my last uploaded score (which was 5000 units -_-

So for everyone who is still waiting on playing this game, keep waiting , or alternatively, play ONLINE... otherwise, you might face this issue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nitro said:

Okay. I hate this game. The game crashed on me at 125K Units..... It reset to my last uploaded score (which was 5000 units -_-

So for everyone who is still waiting on playing this game, keep waiting , or alternatively, play ONLINE... otherwise, you might face this issue.

If not the crashes then what did the patch fix? Lol

Edited by Knightmare_1985

3 hours ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

If not the crashes then what did the patch fix? Lol

Fuck knows honestly man. But since writing the last post it crashed on me again, but I only lost that last run's score cause I start playing whilst connected to wifi. So you may need to play whilst connected to wi-fi to actually plat this shit heap haha

• Like 1

So I did get the plat. What I did have to do was play the whole thing online as that would actually save my units if my games crashed (which it did about 6 times over the plat run). So if you ARE going to play this game, I recommend playing connected to wifi so you can get keep your units and scores.

• 6 months later...

I can confirm that even with the latest patch, the score still resets as of 29th April 2020 when closing the game. I haven’t encountered a game crash as of yet but to earn the Plat, it’s recommended to play it in one sitting because even when connected to online, my score still reset to the last recorded session

Edited by ShahinMiah
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
The version of the game for PS Vita with patch 1.01 is crooked and buggy!
There is a high chance of losing all accumulated points and distance traveled if you play and close the game.

1. Beat platinum in one sitting, it will take you up to 4 hours.
2. If you pause during the game, then do not close the game!
3. Launch the game and tap "Start" in the main menu.
4. During the game, in the upper right corner of the screen, points and the distance traveled will be awarded.
5. If you lose, press the Start button on your PS Vita and tap "Try Again".
6. Accumulate points and distances to platinum.
7. Wi-Fi can be turned off to save battery. In no case do not go to the "Costumes" and "Leaderboards" section - points may fly off!