Foxscribbles

NA Version - "Trophies Unavailable" Causes a Syncing Error with PSN

7 posts in this topic

I see somebody else is having this issue, so I'm guessing it's not me. While playing through the game, the pop-ups for trophies will appear as usual.

However, when attempting to view the trophy list for the game, it says "Trophies unavailable"

And attempting to view your trophy list to sync it will result in error message np-32136-5 - which seems most common when the publisher hasn't posted a trophy list.

Just as an FYI for anyone thinking of buying this, you might want to wait until they fix the issue if you want your trophies to sync. Hopefully it'll be soon.

I don't think we need to wait because it will stay saved on the ps4 system until it can sync properly. I have been getting the error though that you mentioned.

This has happened to me a few times before. It’s just that the game was put on the store before the trophies where added to their servers. It’ll be updated within a few days, and your trophy list will sync with your original timestamps.

This happened to me a few times just wait a few days for the trophies to be fully added to the ps servers

Was playing Arkham Asylum (PS4) earlier and it happened to me. Seems like more of a PSN thing rather than a specific game. Fixed itself in a hour or two.