NA Version - "Trophies Unavailable" Causes a Syncing Error with PSN

Foxscribbles

I see somebody else is having this issue, so I'm guessing it's not me. While playing through the game, the pop-ups for trophies will appear as usual.

However, when attempting to view the trophy list for the game, it says "Trophies unavailable"

And attempting to view your trophy list to sync it will result in error message np-32136-5 - which seems most common when the publisher hasn't posted a trophy list.

Just as an FYI for anyone thinking of buying this, you might want to wait until they fix the issue if you want your trophies to sync. Hopefully it'll be soon.

• 2 years later...

I found out the solution. For me, Horizon Zero Dawn and Minecraft were with this issue. When you enter on hidden games in your profile, you'll see the unbelievable trophies games appears twice there (for horizon, i had the normal edition and got the complete edition on Days of Play and Minecraft i have no idea). All you gotta do is to unhide both "versions" of the game. The bad side of it is that the game will repeatedly appear on your profile, but is better than nothing. If you wanna check it out, go to my profile, guigary.