Trophy Guide!

nrs1nrs1

I wouldn't mind helping with it! I've been making notes for myself, and I'm sure they'd be rather useful for the public.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

For someone who needs to wait until tomorrow for it to come in the mail what would you say is the difficulty and time for platinum?

Honestly, it's going to take about 60-70 hours if you're just taking your time. I'm sure it's quicker if you have someone carrying you, especially for that Exalted Reputation trophy (aka killing 400 bosses in Multiplayer).

On 10/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, Vermilion_Joker said:

I wouldn't mind helping with it! I've been making notes for myself, and I'm sure they'd be rather useful for the public.

Honestly, it's going to take about 60-70 hours if you're just taking your time. I'm sure it's quicker if you have someone carrying you, especially for that Exalted Reputation trophy (aka killing 400 bosses in Multiplayer).

This is pretty spot-on. About 40-45 hours for first run, 10+ hours or so if you get a partner to grind the multiplayer (Exalted Companion), and from what I've heard a few hours for the additional endings. To make the additional runs faster, you can tap the options button twice, you can skip every memory sequence and cutscene. 

I'd say overall difficulty is 5/10

3 playthroughs required.

No missable or glitched trophies.

Weaver of Wills will not pop until you complete all 4 endings. There are a total of 34 Blood Codes, but 2 are from DLC and do not count towards this trophy. Besides all the codes you get from both defeating bosses and restoring all vestiges, as well as a blood code for each person in Home Base (all companions & non-companions) there are additional blood codes given for either saving or killing each Successor, and an additional last blood code received for getting Dweller in the Dark ending AND restoring all Io's vestiges. 

Exalted Companion is best done with finding a co-op partner and doing this either in Den of Darkness, or Misty Ruins. Den of Darkness will get you 3 Medals of Honor per run and is faster/easier, whereas with Misty Ruins you get 5 Medals per run plus quite a bit of Haze to use towards leveling up or unlocking additional Gifts. Having done both, Den of Darkness yields about 10-20 more trophies per hour than Misty Ruins. It is quickest when person A hosts and then completes run, then person B hosts from their game, both return to home base and then port back to Depths and repeat to minimize porting time. You can also use a password/code in network settings to make sure you don't get pulled into someone else's game.

Edited by IntrepidHunter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IntrepidHunter said:

This is pretty spot-on. About 40-45 hours for first run, 10+ hours or so if you get a partner to grind the multiplayer (Exalted Companion), and from what I've heard a few hours for the additional endings. To make the additional runs faster, you can tap the options button twice, you can skip every memory sequence and cutscene. 

3 playthroughs required.

Weaver of Wills will not pop until you complete all 4 endings. There are a total of 34 Blood Codes, but 2 are from DLC and do not count towards this trophy. Besides all the codes you get from both defeating bosses and restoring all vestiges, as well as a blood code for each person in Home Base (all companions & non-companions) there are additional blood codes given for either saving or killing each Successor, and an additional last blood code received for getting Dweller in the Dark ending AND restoring all Io's vestiges. 

Exalted Companion is best done with finding a co-op partner and doing this either in Den of Darkness, or Misty Ruins. Den of Darkness will get you 3 Medals of Honor per run and is faster/easier, whereas with Misty Ruins you get 5 Medals per run plus quite a bit of Haze to use towards leveling up or unlocking additional Gifts. Having done both, Den of Darkness yields about 10-20 more trophies per hour than Misty Ruins. It is quickest when person A hosts and then completes run, then person B hosts from their game, both return to home base and then port back to Depths and repeat to minimize porting time. You can also use a password/code in network settings to make sure you don't get pulled into someone else's game.

that's a very good summary, thank you. Would you be interested in adding to the guide at all? No pressure :)

does anyone know if Miasma Manager counts the mistle in the depths maps or just the main game? I got all the depths maps mistle before activating the mistle in the Gaol of Stagnant Blood and therefore couldn't check

41 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

does anyone know if Miasma Manager counts the mistle in the depths maps or just the main game? I got all the depths maps mistle before activating the mistle in the Gaol of Stagnant Blood and therefore couldn't check

Can confirm its just the main game Mistles. Only started doing the depths once i beat the final boss and the Mistle right before him is when i got my trophy :) 

Just now, jakD_710 said:

Can confirm its just the main game Mistles. Only started doing the depths once i beat the final boss and the Mistle right before him is when i got my trophy :) 

thank you, much appreciated!

2 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Anyone know if Proven Devotion counts presents received across playthroughs, and if so are there any ways to encourage NPCs to send more?

I got it on my ng+ run, and because I never use (special) items I knew that my count was both ng and ng+ presents. I got more after I gave items to npcs for their weapons, so this sure helps.

1 hour ago, LazyFaisal said:

hello 

can anyone tell me how to get " Resonant Power " ? 

regards 

when you team up with an ally they should give you a gift that usually slots into the R2 and X slot.

Just activate that you'll know it's communal because it should be read.

For example with Io it's called conviction spike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Hey, I just want to know if I can complete all game in coop with my friend, really want to play something "Souls like" again with freinds.

You can but the problem is whoever joins the host won't have their progress saved. So if your friend joins you when they go back to their game they will still be at the same place they left. And they get booted out after every boss. And I believe the base as well. Not sure on that one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xeroknight67 said:

You can but the problem is whoever joins the host won't have their progress saved. So if your friend joins you when they go back to their game they will still be at the same place they left. And they get booted out after every boss. And I believe the base as well. Not sure on that one.

Isn't that the same system as the one in dark souls...

Thanks!

Deep Trailblazer seems to rely only on activating the mistle on all 12 maps. It popped as soon as I arrived on map 12 Void Zone and activated the mistle.

Might be useful if someone is just looking to get the trophy and not all the goodies that each map contains. Though the final bosses of the last map are borderline unfair.

On 2019-10-03 at 10:37 PM, IntrepidHunter said:

3 playthroughs required.

3 playthroughs but four endings? I don't quite get that...

34 minutes ago, savagebreakfast said:

3 playthroughs but four endings? I don't quite get that...

For two of the endings you can do a full playthrough and then a part playthrough.

Go through the game like you are doing the true ending. Save all successors by finding all their vestiges and fixing their memory. Collect all Eos vestiges, however do not completely fix Io memory before fighting the final boss. This will get you a secondary version of the true ending which is required for viewing all endings.

Choose to continue and you will start before the final boss. Head back to home base and fully fix Io memories. Beat the game again and the true ending should unlock.

The other two endings will however require two separate playthroughs as they require differing objectives.

For ending 3: save 1 or 2 of the successors, leave the others to die. Do not restore Io memories.

For ending 4: do not save any successors, do not restore Io memories. Pretty much just run through the game.

6 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

For two of the endings you can do a full playthrough and then a part playthrough.

Go through the game like you are doing the true ending. Save all successors by finding all their vestiges and fixing their memory. Collect all Eos vestiges, however do not completely fix Io memory before fighting the final boss. This will get you a secondary version of the true ending which is required for viewing all endings.

Choose to continue and you will start before the final boss. Head back to home base and fully fix Io memories. Beat the game again and the true ending should unlock.

The other two endings will however require two separate playthroughs as they require differing objectives.

For ending 3: save 1 or 2 of the successors, leave the others to die. Do not restore Io memories.

For ending 4: do not save any successors, do not restore Io memories. Pretty much just run through the game.

I "fix" some Io memories. Is it too late for me to get the 1st ending or still possible?? You said not fully and I'm kinda confused. Idk if that matters but I have 3 vestiges left for Io.

• Like 1