Trophy Guide!

nrs1nrs1

2 hours ago, MAN3282 said:

I "fix" some Io memories. Is it too late for me to get the 1st ending or still possible?? You said not fully and I'm kinda confused. Idk if that matters but I have 3 vestiges left for Io.

It is okay to fix some of Io's memories, but do not fix them all. I am personally leaving one of the Eos Vestiges (after fire area's boss) on the ground to pick up after beating the final boss and getting the secret ending, then I can get the good ending before NG+.

11 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

For two of the endings you can do a full playthrough and then a part playthrough.

Go through the game like you are doing the true ending. Save all successors by finding all their vestiges and fixing their memory. Collect all Eos vestiges, however do not completely fix Io memory before fighting the final boss. This will get you a secondary version of the true ending which is required for viewing all endings.

Choose to continue and you will start before the final boss. Head back to home base and fully fix Io memories. Beat the game again and the true ending should unlock.

The other two endings will however require two separate playthroughs as they require differing objectives.

For ending 3: save 1 or 2 of the successors, leave the others to die. Do not restore Io memories.

For ending 4: do not save any successors, do not restore Io memories. Pretty much just run through the game.

Okay that makes sense, what happens if I completed her memories before beating the game?... would I just have to start a new game and basically do what you mentioned above to get that ending?

2 hours ago, savagebreakfast said:

Okay that makes sense, what happens if I completed her memories before beating the game?... would I just have to start a new game and basically do what you mentioned above to get that ending?

If you have completed her memories, meaning all gifts are available to unlock with haze under her blood code. Then you are locked into either the true ending, or the neutral ending depending if you saved any of the successors.

You will need to playthrough again without fixing Io blood code. Meaning dont view any of the Eos vestiges besides the mandatory one that is story related after beating the cathedral to be safe.

To do this simply complete the game on your current playthrough to receive one of the endings. After beating the end boss you will be given the choice to do NG+ at you current difficulty level or at a slightly higher difficulty lvl which only affects enemy strength and the challenge of the game overall.

When in NG+ you gifts carry over as well as blood codes earned. However, if a blood code is story related, I believe you must reach that point in the story to 'unlock' them again. But I'm not 100% sure on that point. Could someone in NG+ confirm that about the blood codes? I'm still in the last area, first playthrough.

14 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

Deep Trailblazer seems to rely only on activating the mistle on all 12 maps. It popped as soon as I arrived on map 12 Void Zone and activated the mistle.

Might be useful if someone is just looking to get the trophy and not all the goodies that each map contains. Though the final bosses of the last map are borderline unfair.

That fight against BB and C gave me serious O&S flashbacks! Scary stuff!

1 minute ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

That fight against BB and C gave me serious O&S flashbacks! Scary stuff!

As separate bosses for the depths they were manageable. Together as the end boss, then when C got the boost at the end and a full heal.

He gets a new power and a speed boost, I got my butt handed to me pretty quickly the first time. The second time I was more careful and prepared for it

14 minutes ago, BlazzingWind said:

As separate bosses for the depths they were manageable. Together as the end boss, then when C got the boost at the end and a full heal.

He gets a new power and a speed boost, I got my butt handed to me pretty quickly the first time. The second time I was more careful and prepared for it

I got very excited then immediately stomped by an ice attack that I was not expecting from Cannoneer :(

On 2019-10-02 at 2:50 AM, nrs1nrs1 said:

Hey all! I'm writing this post to let you all know that I'm planning on writing the trophy guide for Code Vein. I have a lot of time on my hands and I'm sure many new players and current players would appreciate it! If anyone is interested in collaborating, let me know and I'll add you as an editor! While we're still learning stuff about the game and how to get each trophy, I'll keep the guide updated to be accurate to our combined knowledge. 

Awesome guide!!!

1 hour ago, savagebreakfast said:

Awesome guide!!!

thank you! Some of these trophies can be tricky, good to have all the info in one place. Plus playstationtrophies doesn't have a guide yet, so i'll get ALL the clicks?

On 10/8/2019 at 5:57 AM, MAN3282 said:

I "fix" some Io memories. Is it too late for me to get the 1st ending or still possible?? You said not fully and I'm kinda confused. Idk if that matters but I have 3 vestiges left for Io.

fix all BUT one vestige and you'll still get the 1st ending, load your cleared save data and fix her final vestige and re-fight the final boss to get the 2nd ending. The trophy guide will tell you all you need