Sleeping Dogs event glitch?

Fierce_DeityX1

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I actually ran into this last night... the first time it glitched out on the Junk in the Trunk in Central I believe... the one where you fight the Thug... I beat him but nothing registered... it showed money go into my account but no "Event Cleared"  than I went to the woman on Aberdeen Island and pulled her out of the Trunk... at that time I had 26/28 but after I pulled her out everything was normal and the trophy popped.

I also ran into a weird glitch on the mission "Final Kill".... It's like the game got stuck on the north point apartment scenery.. It just sat there, I couldn't move or nothing.. and it autosaved there... the mission details didn't pop up or nothing...

about an hour later I played again.. I reloaded an old save and played Mrs Chu's revenge and than New Boss and than Loose Ends than Final Kill. I googled it and I found some brief descriptions of potential problems on Mrs Chu and Final Kill.. I mentioned the Final Kill thing, but on Mrs Chu revenge the first time my phone didn't contain Ricky's number.. I was completely baffled...  so I think that glitched out also...

either way I just finished playing those mission last night.. and after about 30 minutes or so of dealing with the f-ups I finally was able to get past the problems and save.

Edited by JayBizzle311

• 7 months later...

Just to be helpful, that's the map that I used for all the events in this game. 

There are a total of 28 open world Events. 17 of them are Drug Busts (Blue). The rest of the Events are unlocked during your time in Hong Kong. These only appear on your map when you are very close to them. These will appear as either yellow, red & orange shields:
4 Shoplifters (Yellow) 
3 Hit and Runs (Red)
4 Junk in the Trunks (Orange)

fxhr9.jpg