Enter the raid

What is this trophy for enter the raid?  I notice nobody has gotten it.  I'm about to start the game however might put it off if we're waiting on content for the platinum.  Is this raid thing not out yet?  In general is this game a glitchy mess? For some reason i've got a bad feeling about this one.  

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

What is this trophy for enter the raid?  I notice nobody has gotten it.  I'm about to start the game however might put it off if we're waiting on content for the platinum.  Is this raid thing not out yet?  In general is this game a glitchy mess? For some reason i've got a bad feeling about this one.  

No. It is not out yet. It is unavailable at the moment.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:06 PM, Silencer0004 said:

It's said to come out shortly after release.

Hopefully you really just have to start the raid to get the trophy so I can finally get rid of the game...

To enter the raid you only need a 150 gearscore so yeah I guess you only have to enter the raid and then platinum

17 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Why you put trophy in the game, for something, that not working?

Just curios how much time they will need to launch raid? Maybe they will sell us this trophy?1f606.pngNeed to check shop from time to time)

Raids already ingame, you just can't access it yet. I guess they figuered it would take people awhile to hit 150 gear score.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Raids already ingame, you just can't access it yet. I guess they figuered it would take people awhile to hit 150 gear score.

I am 150+ gear score from 8 of octovber or even faster. And i am not the fastest, so i think it is a lot people who reach it.

Thats why i said it is stupid to make trophy that doesnt work in your game.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, Riv1404 said:

Not the first time. Rockstar kept servers offline for Red Dead Redemption 2 until official release, so that everybody had a fair chance at the online trophies. 

• Like 1

On 11.10.2019 at 7:51 PM, Riv1404 said:

Just curios how much time they will need to launch raid? Maybe they will sell us this trophy?1f606.pngNeed to check shop from time to time)

To prevent a fast resell. I finished the game shortly after release and now I'm just waiting to get rid of it...

• Like 2

On 17/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

Its so weird to me how they would lock a trophy behind an event thats not even in the game yet. It only took me 1 1/2 weeks to get all other trophies and this would have been my fastest platinum, but I guess thats not going to happen. 

Yeah lol as soon as I'll join the raid, I'll immediately get rid of the game lol with The Division 2 and this one, has been the worst year for Ubisoft. 

And with EA's Anthem, they are the three worst game of 2019

On 10/11/2019 at 8:32 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

To enter the raid you only need a 150 gearscore so yeah I guess you only have to enter the raid and then platinum

I am gear Score 210 the Location of the raid is on Golem Island top right corner of map Covered in clouds. You can fly there and get destroyed no matter how you approach it they have not released the content for the Raid yet But then they do be sure to be 150 Gear score then visit Jerricho in Erewhon and it will explain the rest. Its the only trophy I need for platinum so I hope they hurry!