What Game Has the Best Looking Food? (Plat Cast Patreon Topic)

Bushido7745785

Hey all! Hope you're settling well into Fall, wherever you may be! 

As some of you know, @ChernobylNinja and I run a podcast together titled, "Plat Cast", where we often ask you fine trophy hunters for your opinions on several different topics! 

This week, our question is provided by our Patreon supporter @Bos10George who asks:

"What game has the best looking food/food that makes you hungry?"

Honestly, this quite possibly might be the most important question of all time on our show! ?

Thanks for your support as always, and be sure to check out our discord at: https://t.co/ayqM2pr6eq?amp=1

Have a great rest of your week everyone! ?

Definitely Breath of the Wild for me. Cooking was one of my favorite parts of the game strangely and actually inspired me to make a couple of dishes from the game. (Tough Meat-Stuffed Pumpkin, Meaty Rice Balls, and Honeyed Apple. They all turned out okay, but I mostly attribute that to my poor cooking skills)

• Like 1

Since there were a lot of good answers already, I will be contrary.

Check out this delicious Radscorpion fillet from Fallout. Nothing like a mutant scorpion the size of a Buick to get the Pavlovian response a-going. 

Related image

But really. A lot of RPGs have a cooking element that makes my mouth water. FFXV actually put work into showing you what the food looked like for 100 amazing looking dishes. Star Ocean (shocker) also has a lot of great food you can create and buy. Dammit... now I am hungry.