[Potential Spoilers] Any missables?(Minus endings)

poisonblood

1 hour ago, poisonblood said:

Is there an order of the endings I should do first to make it faster? 

You'll have to go through the game three times irregardless. The "bad" ending route has one less boss during the final area, but that's about as short as it'll get for a fast first run. Pick your poison between the three endings and go from there. I recommend doing the true route first, as you'll get most of the obtainable items out of the way and it's less tedious afterward.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, poisonblood said:

Is there an order of the endings I should do first to make it faster? 

The "bad" and "neutral" end don't matter.
But do the "good" end before you do the "best/true" (variation of 1 word in the good end) end.
You can fulfill the good end and then in postgame finish the conditions for best and beat the final boss again to get both in one NG cycle.

You need to see all 4 endings for the all endings trophy.

Edited by Lymus

10 hours ago, Poramies said:

Well you need to play through it at least 3 times to view the endings (can't use save scumming) so I wouldn't stress about missables on the first run.

Are you sure you can't upload your save and reload before doing the endings? some people here have all the endings within a few hours, i can't imagine getting the next two endings within a matter of 4 hours? Do you have your blood codes and weapons etc, do you have your mistles already discovered for fast teleports etc?

36 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Are you sure you can't upload your save and reload before doing the endings? some people here have all the endings within a few hours, i can't imagine getting the next two endings within a matter of 4 hours? Do you have your blood codes and weapons etc, do you have your mistles already discovered for fast teleports etc?

You can't save/upload. Does not work as you need all endings on 1 save file. And they all require different things to do. Some cancels out other ends. Only true end & 4th end can be gotten on the same playthrough afaik. And yes, you can beat the game in little under 4 hours on NG+. You carry over your level, items, mistles, maps etc. So you know where to go right away. And you can even choose for the enemies to become harder or not. So you can pretty much speedrun the game.  

22 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Do you have your blood codes and weapons etc, do you have your mistles already discovered for fast teleports etc?

You keep items (exc. keys), blood codes, weapons, all that. You keep the Map exploration, so if you had it 100% it will stay fully open, but all mistles are closed again.

If you choose to not increase the difficulty for NG+, and just run past all normal mob enemies, the game is fairly short.

58 minutes ago, Lymus said:

You keep items (exc. keys), blood codes, weapons, all that. You keep the Map exploration, so if you had it 100% it will stay fully open, but all mistles are closed again.

If you choose to not increase the difficulty for NG+, and just run past all normal mob enemies, the game is fairly short.

Thanks a lot for this, can you tell me a little bit about the trading system in the game, I gave Geisha Noodles to Coco and she was like wow these are awesome, but something else she's like uhh.. thanks? ? So I gave all the stuff at the time to her but kept everything else to trade to others, like how do I know who will like the camera and stuff I pick up. And another thing, I've read that after each major boss it's good to go back through the old levels and see if you can do some quests, so far I've only seen 2 people, one is for Shang that wanted an item I think. Then I saw that one dude that wanted you to kill someone blocking his way in the park ruins and then Shang again to defeat the lost invasion. Also had to kill a big guy for someone in the same location as Shang at the end of the first stage but can't remember if that was him the first time. My point is, will I see new NPC's on the map or only the ones I've spoke to. Thanks a lot again. 

2 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Thanks a lot for this, can you tell me a little bit about the trading system in the game, I gave Geisha Noodles to Coco and she was like wow these are awesome, but something else she's like uhh.. thanks? 1f644.png So I gave all the stuff at the time to her but kept everything else to trade to others, like how do I know who will like the camera and stuff I pick up. And another thing, I've read that after each major boss it's good to go back through the old levels and see if you can do some quests, so far I've only seen 2 people, one is for Shang that wanted an item I think. Then I saw that one dude that wanted you to kill someone blocking his way in the park ruins and then Shang again to defeat the lost invasion. Also had to kill a big guy for someone in the same location as Shang at the end of the first stage but can't remember if that was him the first time. My point is, will I see new NPC's on the map or only the ones I've spoke to. Thanks a lot again. 

Trading: You have to either experiment, or look up lists on who gives how many points for each item. There is a thread on this subform here with a list of some of them. Or on the fextralife wiki for each character page they also have started collecting that info.
Those items all all farmable in a way, the merchant that sells them will expand his inventory as you progress through the story.

NPCs: There will be other Quests and NPCs on the old maps, most stuff they give is rather benign, but some of the quests give you depths maps. But as far as i know these side quests aren't timed or missable, so you could just go back through the maps later.

Edited by Lymus