Ranks in easy mode?

Lonemankane

Just now, BestUsername---- said:

You don’t receive any rankings on easy nor do you get unlocks. My guess? It’s not the way the game is suppose to be played. Think of it as a practice mode. 

ah well that is strange as they just give you crap loads of ammo and healing items and I thought it was too easy

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

ah well that is strange as they just give you crap loads of ammo and healing items and I thought it was too easy

Exactly what I mean. This is a more classic RE title. And considered one of the more harder ones at that. I believe easy mode is just to acclimate you to the new gameplay as well as a way to beat the game for the first time.

The fact that they give you tons of ammo and healing herbs I believe is designed to make use of the drop and partner system, and to help newer players get through the game and figure out who to dodge and who to kill.

7 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Exactly what I mean. This is a more classic RE title. And considered one of the more harder ones at that. I believe easy mode is just to acclimate you to the new gameplay as well as a way to beat the game for the first time.

The fact that they give you tons of ammo and healing herbs I believe is designed to make use of the drop and partner system, and to help newer players get through the game and figure out who to dodge and who to kill.

ah, well I beaten this on hard mode and thought I could the rest on easy it is why I was wondering about the ranks