Advise the next plat to the person above you

DrummerL4ff886.png

Your gonna have fun with that.

I would say Jak III, u only need 1 more trophy for the plat

Done. Took the challenge same day. So after about 4 hours of grinding for those orbs I got the platinum. This thread may be useful for me to complete games. lol

Edited by JadedDragos

You got the plat for almighty Skyrim (Congrats!) but why not pushing harder and get that 100%!? Go, go,go!

Beleive me I'll  be doing that asap as soon as I get the legendary edition. Mine freezes soo easily now ):

You should finish up that Resident Evil 5 :)

Beleive me I'll  be doing that asap as soon as I get the legendary edition. Mine freezes soo easily now ):

You should finish up that Resident Evil 5 :)

I actually was playing good ol Skyrim last night and it froze like a champion so I switched to another game :)

RE5 !! Yeh, I am working on it right now but man, it's getting heavy towards the second half (of the % rate)

Because he was forgotten in all this, man_with_wdjat should do Burnout Paradise, its an easy one and one of the only one he didn't complete yet;

@soultaker655 should do ICO, doesn't seem tough, 16 trophies and most of them seem straight forward, don't know how tough it may be to complete in 2 hours and without dying but I bet that not dying helps to shave some time.

Because he was forgotten in all this, man_with_wdjat should do Burnout Paradise, its an easy one and one of the only one he didn't complete yet;

@soultaker655 should do ICO, doesn't seem tough, 16 trophies and most of them seem straight forward, don't know how tough it may be to complete in 2 hours and without dying but I bet that not dying helps to shave some time.

Go finish Walking Dead, and as far as the beating ICO in two hours, my brother got the plat for it and it was by far the hardest trophy of the game.  He had to literally watch a youtube video and follow it piece by piece.  He explained it all in his platinum list...

Beyondthegrave07's Plathouse (more like a Platshack)

do you not understand the concept of the game ?

you are meant to advise the next plat of the person above you

I understand just fine, his post appears to have disappeared though, so mine just looks out of place now :(

BTW, Spec Ops: The Line should be your next plat. By far one of the most underrated games I've ever played. Loved it. 

• Like 1

I understand just fine, his post appears to have disappeared though, so mine just looks out of place now :(

BTW, Spec Ops: The Line should be your next plat. By far one of the most underrated games I've ever played. Loved it. 

ok sorry, that would explain it, yea im playing it now, great game , fubar  tricky in places though

and for you, i suggest moh warfighter, cmon you need 1 more trophy

Edited by Widow_Warrior

Go finish Walking Dead, and as far as the beating ICO in two hours, my brother got the plat for it and it was by far the hardest trophy of the game.  He had to literally watch a youtube video and follow it piece by piece.  He explained it all in his platinum list...

Beyondthegrave07's Plathouse (more like a Platshack)

starrk finish up borderlands 2