Advise the next plat to the person above you

As easy as it would be to pick The Walking Dead Platinum, I think you should work towards getting the L.A. Noire platinum this game really is a gem of a game once you get use to the pace of it :)

1Ld59249.png

Haha that was the free episode i downloaded, i'm thinking of buying the whole game, it bothers me that i have an E rank on such an easy platinum, and an amazing game as well!

as for LA Noire, i've been trying, but i actually think it's hard, i'm bad at guessing if the person is telling the truth, or if he is lying lol, i could use a guide though.

to keep the thread going, i could suggest GTA V, but you're so close and you're doing it either way, so i'm going to say Prototype :D

To Viscera...

For the Darksiders II, you can only get to level 22 for your first playthrough. On new game+, play until you can access the Arbitars Soul maze. Get to stage 10 where its boss battles, and from there you can whoosh through the XP making it much quicker to get the level 30 trophy which will most likely be the last you need. Just keep entering the same direction door to spawn the bosses.

Also...

Concentrate on building either a warrior or mage character. The game isn't designed for a 'bit of both'. Warrior has the excellent dash attack which can regain health and wrath points.

Edited by Brako_Version_5