Advise the next plat to the person above you

Walking Dead: easy and awesome

Darksiders 2: I thought this game was sweet. Heard it can be glitchy. No problems for me though. 

oops. Looks like we had the same idea.. :)

Yeah. I do have a platinum for the Vita one, not quite ready to play through it all again on the PS3. *sniffles, lee :( *

(Henriak) I would suggest cleaning up "The Walking Dead" easy enough, and an amazing story/characters to boot.

for Lbones007:

Uncharted: golden abyss. I am terrible at shooters,so if I can get it so can you. Seriously though, this was a great game, especially for the Vita

Edited by slappygoatcheese

Uncharted 2, it's the best of the series and Crushing diificulty is easier compared to Uncharted 1 and you've got the plat for that game.

Yeah, i really need to get back to it. I just got burnt out on Uncharted. I platinumed Golden Abyss and Drake's Fortune back to back, then started 2 and got to chapter 22 on hard. So after almost 5 playthroughs I needed a break.

Tearaway and Sly: Thieves in Time

I need to find time to plat those as well haha :D

I need a new Vita to Plat Tearaway!! I really want to as well. Super fun game, but I have the problem with the internal gyro that makes the rotating platforms on the last level unmovable, so yeah... someday after the Vita Slim comes out in the next month or two maybe

You should Finish God of War Plat. Just the Challenge of the Gods and the 5 hr run to go! Piece of cake!  (like I should talk...i don't have it yet either. ha ha)

I need a new Vita to Plat Tearaway!! I really want to as well. Super fun game, but I have the problem with the internal gyro that makes the rotating platforms on the last level unmovable, so yeah... someday after the Vita Slim comes out in the next month or two maybe

You should Finish God of War Plat. Just the Challenge of the Gods and the 5 hr run to go! Piece of cake!  (like I should talk...i don't have it yet either. ha ha)

Finish up Gravity Rush. Love that game :)