Advise the next plat to the person above you

i cant i have spent 50 hours trying to beat the challenges and im done i quit and im never trying again

Did you max out the required abilities? This guide helped me a lot: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gravity-rush/181634-gravity-rush-trophy-guide-road-map.html#post3252567

If my brother lets me play the game instead of taking it with him to Mexico then I will gladly do so :D.

EDIT: to the person above... Dragon's Crown

The Last of Us

I think after Dark Souls perhaps you'll be in the mood for a shorter and easier game. So I say Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands to complete your PoP collection. I just played it recently and although it is very short and very easy, I thought it was a lot of fun.

4 options stand out to me:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary: This game... I loved every minute of it on PS2, and I thoroughly enjoyed the platinum when I became a plat hunter early last year.

Tomb Raider: Legend: A bit more action-packed for my taste, in comparison to Anniversary at least, but again it's very enjoyable... and that ending :holy:

Tomb Raider: Underworld: Closed off the Anniversary-Underworld arc off very nicely, and I didn't see that final plot twist coming. Really enjoyable platinum as well.

WipEout HD: Once you get the horrid Beat Zico out the way, I really enjoyed this game. Oh, and the bling Brigade. Don't get me started on that. Getting 8 people together at the same time (and they all have to have at least a bronze medal in every cell) isn't easy.

4 options stand out to me:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary: This game... I loved every minute of it on PS2, and I thoroughly enjoyed the platinum when I became a plat hunter early last year.

Tomb Raider: Legend: A bit more action-packed for my taste, in comparison to Anniversary at least, but again it's very enjoyable... and that ending :holy:

Tomb Raider: Underworld: Closed off the Anniversary-Underworld arc off very nicely, and I didn't see that final plot twist coming. Really enjoyable platinum as well.

WipEout HD: Once you get the horrid Beat Zico out the way, I really enjoyed this game. Oh, and the bling Brigade. Don't get me started on that. Getting 8 people together at the same time (and they all have to have at least a bronze medal in every cell) isn't easy.

Do you say that to everyone lol anyway I chose The Last of Us or Motorstorm RC (quick plat)

Do you say that to everyone lol anyway I chose The Last of Us or Motorstorm RC (quick plat)

[ignore this post, Dragon still needs an answer, and as I've answered him already, best for someone else to do it]

Do I say what to everyone? :huh:

Also, I really can't get used to the controls in RC :( So finnicky. And I don't have enough room on Vita to install patch for the online stuff... Not that I have anyone to do it with.

Don't get me started on TLOU :S Despise the game, can't wait to be done with it. Grounded will be a torture device a few years down the line. Screw whips, screw bullets to the knee, give a guy TLOU and make him play on Survivor or Grounded and he'll be in tears in an hour or two. What an annoying, horrid game... And I'm saving the online for May 5th when they release more MP trophies. Bet they're as bullshit as Uncharted 2 and 3. Dreading NG++ for parts - playing the game twice was hell enough.