Advise the next plat to the person above you

HOW DO I PLAT THAT!? ITS IMPOSSIBLE

NFS Most Wanted

How is impossible?

The game is easy, related to other games like Uncharted 2 (crushing mode this one was the hardest with the crossbow monsters and Lazarevic) and Spec Ops

Just finish the game on Normal to unlock the crushing mode. While you're here get the treasures and the other trophies. Let that trophies of theb guns and 75 kills in a row (i think that is it) for the end. Finish crushing mode and then do the game on easy mode for the rest of trophies.

Online just play 1 co-op game and 1 competitive game. Don't need to win or lose. Now if you're talking about 100% Uncharted 3. Well good luck my friend.

--------------------------------Back to the topic!------------------------------------------

Finish Epic Mickey 2 Dragon-Archon. It's easy, just have to do all the quests is the boring part because the progress in story can block some missions.

Wipeout HD or AC brotherhood

Assassin's Creed III

How is impossible?

The game is easy, related to other games like Uncharted 2 (crushing mode this one was the hardest with the crossbow monsters and Lazarevic) and Spec Ops

Just finish the game on Normal to unlock the crushing mode. While you're here get the treasures and the other trophies. Let that trophies of theb guns and 75 kills in a row (i think that is it) for the end. Finish crushing mode and then do the game on easy mode for the rest of trophies.

Online just play 1 co-op game and 1 competitive game. Don't need to win or lose. Now if you're talking about 100% Uncharted 3. Well good luck my friend.

--------------------------------Back to the topic!------------------------------------------

Finish Epic Mickey 2 Dragon-Archon. It's easy, just have to do all the quests is the boring part because the progress in story can block some missions.

Yeah I read the guide someone wrote on ps3t.org and followed the videos suggested there for the quests. Anyway you should go for Borderlands 2.

You don't own Thief Dragon, you don't know how horrible one of those trophies are.

Bruno, Little Big Planet Karting, all you need to do is play community levels.

EDIT: Dragon is now above me by the time I posted so. I would say Brotherhood but that's a lot of time needed on the multiplayer and there has been like 4 newer AC Multiplayer games since. There are a lot of games where you just need the multiplayer ones.

Person 4 Gold, that last trophy doesn't seem that bad.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

You don't own Thief Dragon, you don't know how horrible one of those trophies are.

Bruno, Little Big Planet Karting, all you need to do is play community levels.

I purchased Thief a while back during Sony's E3 sale, but I haven't downloaded it yet. Try this site for tips on how to get the last 2 trophies: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/thief/227550-thief-trophy-guide-road-map.html

One of the trophies is to find like 100 untrackable hidden areas throughout the story levels and the city hub, so annoying, I will have to play through the whole game again and watch a guide for every secret area and the story got annoying enough my second playthrough.

I have more the idea of going for Knack or COD: Ghosts.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Skyrim. Come on dude, you can't just leave skyrim like that

I read that some of the Daedric Artifacts were missable due to the choices you make, I couldn't be bothered starting over a new game so I just left it at that

I would say Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition, also going for the plat myself

Dragon-Archon, I suggested Dark Souls twice and you finally got to it, congrats man, so yeah get those rare weapons, only requires a little grinding.

I'd say Dragon's Crown, not too much left to do ^^

Also, what you mean obviously? :P

You're so close!

• Like 1

Ni no Kuni, Ni no Kuni you must.

Is it a hard platinum? i started it a while back and was waiting to finish college to play it through, but i fell in love with it instantly, can't wait to play it all

As for you i'd say persona 4, i used to play that with my friend and it seems really awesome.

Dishonored is a fun game, so go for that

I already have that :platinum:

Is it a hard platinum? i started it a while back and was waiting to finish college to play it through, but i fell in love with it instantly, can't wait to play it all

As for you i'd say persona 4, i used to play that with my friend and it seems really awesome.

Gravity Rush

Finish P4G, now!
You aren't even missing Risette trophy =D

Not really hard, just a bit time consuming if you aren't lucky.

90 hours for me.

And... I already have P4G Platinum and the P4 isn't Platinum-able =D