Advise the next plat to the person above you

GoldenShaka: Prototype 2 is a pretty easy platinum. I 1000G'ed it on 360 in around 3 days.

Yeah, i was planning to plat it when i started on friday but my bro came to visit on weekend so we're playing Hunted. I just hope he stays enough time to plat Hunted now hahaha.

DarkScorp,

Unfortunately I havent played many of the games you have left unfinished, except for Mortal Kombat.  And recommending you do that one would be torture :)

So I'll say finish up Alien Breed 3!  Looks like a fairly common plat and you're almost there!

Posting because I want to know which I should go for next. Thinking COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 or Knack.

Willmill above me, congratulations on that COD plat you just got and next you should make a start on infamous 2, meant to be easy. GTA V is a nice one too but will take a while.

EDIT:

Also Willmill, what's the 4th programme on your signature, I love the first three but don't know what the other one is.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Out of those 3, i'd choose Battlefield 4. It's the best received of the the three as well as the easiest.

Also, the 4th show on willmills sig is Dexter. It's about a serial killer who kills other killers if i'm correct.

• Like 1