Advise the next plat to the person above you

DarkScorp,

Unfortunately I havent played many of the games you have left unfinished, except for Mortal Kombat. And recommending you do that one would be torture :)

So I'll say finish up Alien Breed 3! Looks like a fairly common plat and you're almost there!

mortal kombat is a breeze compared to alien breed 3... the game is the definition of torture lol 5 missions that are around 9mins each- if you can stay awake playin them

dragon archon i'd go for... gotta check again, resistance 2 if possible...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

mortal kombat is a breeze compared to alien breed 3... the game is the definition of torture lol 5 missions that are around 9mins each- if you can stay awake playin them

dragon archon i'd go for... gotta check again, resistance 2 if possible...

No can do, servers closed in March 2014 :( . You should go for Dragon Age Origins. Btw what's your opinion on Mirror's Egde?

Dragon I would say go for Dark Souls or Persona 4 (you only have one trophy left til platinum). On a side note, since it looks like you started playing WKC before the servers went down, you might still be able to get the plat, just will take forever. Would look nice though in your collection

damn dragon archon... i've tried to avoid online games cause for me theres always some fucked up issue but it means im missin out on loads of great games :(

mirrors edge?... my thoughts on it at first were that its playable but abit mixed up in what genre it wanted to be so makes it abit of a confusin mess... then that soon changed cause once i started to get through the first few chapters i was blown away, definately a must have play for anyone thats into the matrix or neonopolis/geo city stuff... really fun too

but thats just my opinion... lol

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Dragon I would say go for Dark Souls or Persona 4 (you only have one trophy left til platinum). On a side note, since it looks like you started playing WKC before the servers went down, you might still be able to get the plat, just will take forever. Would look nice though in your collection

I'm saving P4G for :platinum: #100 and Dark Souls for trophy #4500. And I'd rather spend 500+ hours on games that I like, for instance Catherine (I really want that plat). Congrats on getting that plat, I hear Babel mode stage 4 is pure torture. You should go for Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time

damn dragon archon... i've tried to avoid online games cause for me theres always some fucked up issue but it means im missin out on loads of great games :(

mirrors edge?... my thoughts on it at first were that its playable but abit mixed up in what genre it wanted to be so makes it abit of a confusin mess... then that soon changed cause once i started to get through the first few chapters i was blown away, definately a must have play for anyone thats into the matrix or neonopolis/geo city stuff... really fun too

but thats just my opinion... lol

I'm looking into Mirror's Edge, it seems like a fun game. I'm still deciding whether or not to play Tomb Raider reboot. I really dislike competitve mp trophies.