Advise the next plat to the person above you

Dragon, first of all please stop wasting three seconds of my life every time I look at your post and nice trophy completion.

You should keep going for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, I loved that game and it's easy, you've already been starting on it earlier.

Below, don't give me Thief.

• Like 1

Dragon, first of all please stop wasting three seconds of my life every time I look at your post and nice trophy completion.

You should keep going for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, I loved that game and it's easy, you've already been starting on it earlier.

SInce you were apparently skipped, I'll include you as well: Call of Duty Ghosts

Edit: Jet snuck in before me. Go for Soul Sacrifice.

Demon's Souls

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. Ghosts should be easy, only a couple more extinction trophies and that annoying ants one.

EDIT:

EDIT:

Does this include 100% games like most PSN and MGS V: GZ or just platinums?

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. Ghosts should be easy, only a couple more extinction trophies and that annoying ants one.

EDIT:

EDIT:

Does this include 100% games like most PSN and MGS V: GZ or just platinums?

Only games with a platinum. But PSN games with a plat like Trine also count.

Nenugalimas, really nice trophy completion. Maybe Lost Planet 2, I haven't played the game but all you need to is get the rest of the items and two trophies and a platinum will unlock.

Below: Don't Give me Thief, reasons.

SolidWolf, I'll give you two, depending if you want what's on your list or something different...

On your list, I'd go Strider.  It's an easy plat from everything I've read.  I'll probably get started on that one myself soon.  And short, at approximately 15-20 hours.

Off your list I'd go Tomb Raider.  The Multiplayer isn't great, but the Single Player was pretty good in my opinion.  Missables can be a pain though, read about them before starting, especially the Chatterbox trophy.

For mine, please don't give me AC4 on PS4 or Borderlands 2, waiting for my boost partners and I to coordinate times properly.

SolidWolf, I'll give you two, depending if you want what's on your list or something different...

On your list, I'd go Strider.  It's an easy plat from everything I've read.  I'll probably get started on that one myself soon.  And short, at approximately 15-20 hours.

Off your list I'd go Tomb Raider.  The Multiplayer isn't great, but the Single Player was pretty good in my opinion.  Missables can be a pain though, read about them before starting, especially the Chatterbox trophy.

First, really nice trophy collection but for me to go for Tomb Raider, I need to have the game. I already own it for Xbox360 (And I don't 1000G), even though I loved the game I won't be rebuying for the PS4. Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag doesn't really need much boosting, it's easy to level up from playing regular matches to get Committed to The Cause and All Rounder.

You should go for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Crushing can't be that bad and the other two look easy.

Below: Don't give me Thief, reasons.

Uncharted 2 ,just a matter of knocking off a couple of trophies as well as the difficulty ones

Yeah i know, i hated myself for doing the game on Normal mode, i was so pissed by that, by having 2 more playthroughs to do instead of 1, that i dropped it...
I'll do it someday, maybe ^^

SolidWolf : Like jdh0921, i'll advise you to go for Strider, probably the fastest/easier plat to get in your list.
Edited by AnTh0nY_178
  • Like 1